[3.18] Reap Trapper & Exsanguinate Trapper / All Mods / All Maps / Good Clear Speed // DISCONTINUED

I am playing this build in SSF and i am having a lot of fun but its hard to get all the uniques ^^.
Could you please reply in short, which stats are crucial or useful on the gear as far as yellows are concerned?

Thanks for the build guide and i gave you a follow on twitch ;-)

LateNightGroove
Last edited by JackMcConnor on May 26, 2021, 6:16:20 AM
"
JackMcConnor wrote:
What about Physical Reflect?

Not all but some questions are answered in the Q&A:
"
Can you do all reflect maps with this Build?
Yes you can.
The damage done by Reap is reflected in your traps, not you. Flame Dash causes no damage ether due to your Cold Iron Point Ezomyte Dagger that doesnt alow you to inflict elemental damage. The only damage you deal is with Whirling Blades, but the amount is so small that you will not be seriously injured.
Then there is the Void Sphere triggered by CwDT. This is the only one that can kill you slowly if you don't kill the enemies in its area of ​​effect. Just leave Void Sphere aside and you are good to go.

If there are more questions feel free to ask, so I can add them to the Q&A.
"
JackMcConnor wrote:
I am playing this build in SSF and i am having a lot of fun but its hard to get all the uniques ^^.
Could you please reply in short, which stats are crucial or useful on the gear as far as yellows are concerned?
Sorry for the late answer.
I think most important is to get somehow Curse Enemies with Vulnerability on Hit.

Other good and important stats are:
increased Spell Damage
increased Global Physical Damage
Critical Strike Chance
Critical Strike Multiplier
Evasion
Life
Energy Shield

I hope I can help with that.
Hi what's your opinion on Traps vs Mines? Mines seem to have a far higher Throwing Speed -- especially during levelling -- and both Mine Supports (Blastchain and High Impact) have bonus damage properties, so it feels outright superior to Traps
My current progress

I'm at lvl 88 with maybe 3 Ex total invested and showing 1.4 mil dps on PoB. Lots of improvements needed but can easily handle juiced t13 and some t14's. Haven't tried any end game content yet.

I did however decide to invest into Disciple of the Forbidden for the power charge damage. Most likely dropping precision for Bear Trap w/Cluster Support to debuff and get the 25% increased damage to traps.

As of right now I can 1 shot t10 max life bosses if I have max traps triggered.

Anomalous Herald of Purity makes Ultimatums super easy the taunt seems to hit a lot of mobs typically.

Very well-written guide! Will probably try it out in Expedition.
Do you think it can be adapted to some other physical gems? Maybe by changing some points in the build, so it fits them more than Reap/Exsanguinate?
Does the reap trap generate blood charges? The skill has a big increase in damage with full stack of blood charges from reap
Does the reap trap generate blood charges? The skill has a big increase in damage with full stack of blood charges from reap
"
rada3x wrote:

I believe that, the same way Reflection is applied directly on the traps, the blood charges are given to the trap, who likely don't exists anymore after casting the spell.
Hey mate , you playing this league?
I really want to know how is it in 3.15?
Thanks for buid btw.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info