UPDATED - CI Dual Wield Shadow Guide

Adding new crit build soon! ( 2 actually, one with and one without crit flasks ).
Bump! To OP to not try!
Have you tried Flicker Strike with Bloodrage and CI and such cuz im aiming for that kinda build.
"
cmarsach57 wrote:
Have you tried Flicker Strike with Bloodrage and CI and such cuz im aiming for that kinda build.

I havent used flicker strike yet.
ehm what does CI mean?
"
kuroiaima wrote:
ehm what does CI mean?

Chaos Inoculation. It's a Keystone that makes you immune to Chaos damage (Poison), sets your health to 1, and increases your Energy Shield by 80%.
Last edited by xendhaius on May 13, 2012, 12:41:04 PM
Similar to what I'm doing. Currently in Cruel HC. Here's my build if you're interested.

I'm running with dagger/shield and using Double Strike, Flicker Strike and Viper Strike mostly. Whirling Blades is only good as an escape, so I'd recommend picking up Fire Trap for some added AoE when things get hairy.
Very effective when leveling and killing single mobs (I tried your build until act 2 cruel and it was very easy indeed), but with just Whirling Blades won't you eventually feel a lack of AOE damage?
I've been thinking, what if you use swords and run around with a level 1 cleave for the occasional AoE?
hey Struyk could you update the skill tree? It wont let me view them cause they are old =/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info