UPDATED - CI Dual Wield Shadow Guide

Don't use this till they fix whirling blades, use my flicker strike guide instead.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/31116/page/1

CI Dual Strike Shadow (39) ONLY Take Chaos Inoculation at level 31 (Discipline!)
CI Dual Strike Shadow (67)
CI Dual Strike Shadow (85)

TOOK ME HOURS to make and perfect! ENJOY!
One huge huge advantage is that you can use any 1H!

Im also buying gear!:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/31709

Gems:
Dual Strike + Increased Weapon Elemental Damage + Faster Attacks + Increased Critical Damage + Mana Leech

Whirling Blades + Increased Critical Damage + Increased Weapon Elemental Damage + Faster Attacks

Wrath + Anger + Discripline + Grace + Reduced Mana Cost

Elemental Weakness + Temporal Chains + Increased Area of Effect

Blood Rage + Phase Run + Increased Duration

Gear:
Only use gear with Energy Shield and/or Evasion
Weapons: LEVELING 2x any fast 1-handed with huge Elemental Damage.
Gloves: HUGE +x/+x Elemental Damage and 12%+ IAS
Belt: Energy Shield + Flask stuff
Necklace and Rings +x/+x Elemental Damage and/or +x% Elemental Damage
Rest of Gear:
Resist CAP 75% > Energy Shield > Evasion

No need for movement speed boots because whirling blades is your main way of traveling.

Flasks:
2x Divine Mana Flask ( dispel burn and dispel frozen )
3x Diamond Flask

Pop diamond flask vs rares mobs, farm with whirling blades. ( whirling blades bugged right now, only hits max 3 targets! )
Last edited by Struyk on May 14, 2012, 11:43:00 AM
Last bumped on Mar 29, 2024, 1:32:00 AM
You really should rename your title, how can you guide someone in something if you have never done it? You are like my friend that had never snowboarded that thought he could teach people how to snow board.
"
SEOINAGE wrote:
You really should rename your title, how can you guide someone in something if you have never done it? You are like my friend that had never snowboarded that thought he could teach people how to snow board.

Theorycrafting works just fine :D, and its the same as any other class just different starting position :)

Oyeah, and if it doesnt work out, ill just edit :D
Last edited by Struyk on May 10, 2012, 3:28:29 PM
"
Struyk wrote:

Mana leech + Life leech deluxe!

Where is your mana and life leech.. I didn't see anything in your passive/actives or aimed gears bonuses ?
Beta member since 0.9.8
Last edited by Dean_Guitarist on May 10, 2012, 3:35:57 PM
"
SEOINAGE wrote:

So you have a preternatural ability to detect when someone has done something or not, do you?
Last edited by MrTastix on May 10, 2012, 4:02:41 PM
"
"
Struyk wrote:

Mana leech + Life leech deluxe!

Where is your mana and life leech.. I didn't see anything in your passive/actives or aimed gears bonuses ?

Ups, linked wrong build.

2% mana leech and 3% life leech just from passives.
Thanks for the updated link ;)

this build seem to be a great Idea,
I will try it in 27 hours :D
Beta member since 0.9.8
Last edited by Dean_Guitarist on May 10, 2012, 4:37:59 PM
why not phase acrobatics ? spells are pretty devastating now and i cant imagine you would have tons of resistance on him
"
MrTastix wrote:
"
SEOINAGE wrote:

So you have a preternatural ability to detect when someone has done something or not, do you?

lets see, shadow isn't out yet, and unlikely he has made a character just like it that ventured over into those nodes specifically. I am fine with someone making lots of builds and posting them up for feedback and such, but just calling it a guide is silly to me.
"
SEOINAGE wrote:
"
MrTastix wrote:
"
SEOINAGE wrote:

lets see, shadow isn't out yet, and unlikely he has made a character just like it that ventured over into those nodes specifically. I am fine with someone making lots of builds and posting them up for feedback and such, but just calling it a guide is silly to me.

Belive me you can use this and it will work great...
What else do you want to see in a guide?
I won't update the route untill I actually tried him.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info