[3.14] Int-Stacking Min-Max Wander Guide | Information for multiple Ascendancies | Raider Showcase

"
Oquen2nd wrote:
Wdym crown of eyes is outperformed by rare helm, you mean more shield? because CoE is definetly more damage with min maxed setup

Care to provide some data for your claims?

It is kinda pointless to talk about this otherwise.

€dit: Found your PoB. https://pastebin.com/jgvccMJY

1. The distance you set to benefit from Deadeye is propably not the most realistic. (You literally set the distance at a value you can't benefit from bottled faith; yet activated it and the boss being on consecrated ground...)
2. Arcanist Brand for both Mark and Exposure. You propably noticed by now how annoying it is to play with this since you are trying to sell the build? I wrote a bit more extensivly in the first post about stuff like this.
3. That is propably the biggest issue: You are neither Stun nor Ailment Immune and your effective hp is barely a third of what this build has.

So all in all your effective DPS is about the same (my PS is in the gloves btw) while you are both vulnerable to Ailments and Stun and significantly less tanky in general. :(

No diss intended.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Jul 18, 2021, 1:07:54 AM
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
Oquen2nd wrote:
Wdym crown of eyes is outperformed by rare helm, you mean more shield? because CoE is definetly more damage with min maxed setup

Care to provide some data for your claims?

It is kinda pointless to talk about this otherwise.

€dit: Found your PoB. https://pastebin.com/jgvccMJY

1. The distance you set to benefit from Deadeye is propably not the most realistic. (You literally set the distance at a value you can't benefit from bottled faith; yet activated it and the boss being on consecrated ground...)
2. Arcanist Brand for both Mark and Exposure. You propably noticed by now how annoying it is to play with this since you are trying to sell the build? I wrote a bit more extensivly in the first post about stuff like this.
3. That is propably the biggest issue: You are neither Stun nor Ailment Immune and your effective hp is barely a third of what this build has.

So all in all your effective DPS is about the same (my PS is in the gloves btw) while you are both vulnerable to Ailments and Stun and significantly less tanky in general. :(

No diss intended.

this one is updated pob: https://pastebin.com/8dpHicEr

and im not trying to sell the build not at all =D
and tbh the playstyle isnt that annoying

1. arcanist brand on boss
2. pop bottled faith under the boss
3. move away from the boss

70 units on 1080p screen is not even at the edge of the screen so its not that unrealistic dps, even with chain ascendancy and 0 range its at 170mil and when it comes to effective hp pool, i dont mind i went full monkeymode on dps =D

Having 21k es is already oneshot proof outside of delve.

Im actually in the process of getting 10x stun avoidance jewel enchants (so far stun pantheon and few jewels are fine to run any content) and i dont really feel like i need ailment immunity, maybe thats just my playstyle tho

Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnG7eOEWZic
Video with old gear before huge upgrades

In the vid theres no:

*Flasks
*Wave of convic
*+1 powercharge CoE
*clarity / wrath / precision legacy watchers
*intimidate ring
*anomalous bloodrage for frenzies

Auras im running are only wrath + precision, skitterbots for chill, lower es because no clarity eye

I know its not fair comparison in terms of dps since you're running more defensive ascendancy and aura setup, but all the top dps builds in league or standard use CoE
Last edited by Oquen2nd on Jul 18, 2021, 6:04:22 AM
"
Oquen2nd wrote:

this one is updated pob: https://pastebin.com/8dpHicEr

and im not trying to sell the build not at all =D
and tbh the playstyle isnt that annoying

1. arcanist brand on boss
2. pop bottled faith under the boss
3. move away from the boss

70 units on 1080p screen is not even at the edge of the screen so its not that unrealistic dps, even with chain ascendancy and 0 range its at 170mil and when it comes to effective hp pool, i dont mind i went full monkeymode on dps =D

Having 21k es is already oneshot proof outside of delve.

Im actually in the process of getting 10x stun avoidance jewel enchants (so far stun pantheon and few jewels are fine to run any content) and i dont really feel like i need ailment immunity, maybe thats just my playstyle tho

Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnG7eOEWZic
Video with old gear before huge upgrades

In the vid theres no:

*Flasks
*Wave of convic
*+1 powercharge CoE
*clarity / wrath / precision legacy watchers
*intimidate ring
*anomalous bloodrage for frenzies

Auras im running are only wrath + precision, skitterbots for chill, lower es because no clarity eye

I know its not fair comparison in terms of dps since you're running more defensive ascendancy and aura setup, but all the top dps builds in league or standard use CoE

You can push the dps further then that. 300mio+ are not a big problem, also throw in Sigil of Power and Berserk/Chainbreaker while you are at it too. x)
But your pob is once again inflated with interactions that do not exist like this in 'real-world' conditions. (And nice WE :P) More on that in a second.

It also - in my eyes at least - fails to cover the basics again regarding ailment immunity.
As your video shows past a certain point getting more dps is very meaningless and covering other aspects of your charater should take precedence over getting more dps.

Back to 'inflation' in your pob: You utelize an Ascendancy that wants to stay as far away as possible; yet 50%+ of your dps relies on skitterbots and other mechanics like Bottled Faith that want you to be close to your enemy.

I strongly am of the opinion that this is not really applicable dps outside of pob. It reminds me a bit of this meme:

RE Arcanist Brand: This works fine in controlled fights and conditions like Sirus or Maven where precasting it is viable.
Where I disliked useing it and it started to feel clunky was when I encountered Delirium Bosses in juiced Maps, Simulacrums, went into deep delve where you literally do not have the time to cast etc.

You are obviously free and able to build the character like you would want it to build. I think I made it pretty clear in the first post of the thread what I consider the basics that ought to be covered (stun, ailment immunity etc) as well as how applicable I like the dps to be. i.e: Everything should always work automatically to the same degree under (ideally) all circumstances without interrupting the gameplayloop.

I hope I was able to bring this across.

About CoE in particular:

Warning! This is going to get a bit nerdy/math-y.

CoEs main benefit is getting more "increased" damage going - in particular it makes your spelldamage nodes 50% more efficient. The issue with that is that int-stackers do get a lot of increases going naturally just from intelligence. 1500%+ are not uncommon - and at this point getting more increases vs any other means to boost the dps runs into heavy diminishing returns.

Let us take your pob as an example: (https://pastebin.com/8dpHicEr)

I am going to replace one of your large clusters with one that doesn't utelize crown of eyes at all:

https://pastebin.com/ygcQecW7

And it results in about 11Mio more dps. Even though you might think everything on it is worse then the one you currently have going. Less increases, less attributes. But you are so heavy into diminishing returns with those things that scaling aps is the better option for you at this point. (Also yes, I just improved your pob-dps, you are welcome ;))

Coe in my experience runs into heavy diminishing returns once you are building 'at the limit'. Especially if you want to build a character with more balanced stats between effective hp, utlitiy and dps. CoE gets very limiting with how it forces you to build things a certain way.

I hope this was informative and we were able to understand one another!

Take care and thanks for checking in. :)
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Jul 18, 2021, 8:35:06 AM
I like how i just mention CoE is more damage you start talking about ailments / stuns / wrong ascendancy / unrealistic pob, which has nothing to do with my original point :D

as i said about bottled faith, i pop the conc ground at boss THEN move away, and skitterbots are minions which mean they follow where ever im attacking.

As you can see in the video, skitterbots are always on maven, and i melt maven faster with all these "non real world" scenarios like without any flask or without 12% more damage from frenzies

You win rare helm is alot better maybe i should mirror one and lose half my dmg :)
Last edited by Oquen2nd on Jul 18, 2021, 9:32:30 AM
"
Oquen2nd wrote:
as i said about bottled faith, i pop the conc ground at boss THEN move away, and skitterbots are minions which mean they follow where ever im attacking.

You are correct about Skitterbots behaviour.

You can repeat your bottle faith talk a couple more times; it doesn't change the fact that your character AND the enemy needs to be on consecrated ground at the same time. Useing it at the boss and then moving out of its area voids the flat critchance you get from the flask. Unless you want to tell me you flask a second time after moving? LMAO.

"
Oquen2nd wrote:
I like how i just mention CoE is more damage you start talking about ailments / stuns / wrong ascendancy / unrealistic pob, which has nothing to do with my original point :D

I like how you come into a thread about a build that explicitly states the general conditions it has to perform under to only ignore those, rip QoL, speed and survivability out, repurpose the freed up item-budget to support a singular item to chase meaningless DPS and then "ask" how this one item you now support isn't "DA BEST". Lets ignore how it took me about 5 seconds to make your own build - under your own conditions - better with no effort.

All the best and take care.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Jul 18, 2021, 1:03:31 PM
Believe me i would be furious too if 30ex helmet beats a mirrored one in dmg, youre taking this forum talk too serious anyway if a random person gets inside your skin this easy
Last edited by Oquen2nd on Jul 18, 2021, 11:24:10 AM
"
Oquen2nd wrote:
Believe me i would be furious too if 30ex helmet beats a mirrored one in dmg, youre taking this forum talk too serious anyway if a random person gets inside your skin this easy

QED.
Veni, vidi, vici. Coe more dmg tho

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info