[3.14] Int-Stacking Min-Max Wander Guide | Information for multiple Ascendancies | Raider Showcase

"
Genemesis wrote:
Are these gears and crafts even possible in 3.14? Any instructions?

This is not really a crafting guide per se, sorry. I will add such a section in the future maybe. This is mostly for people who know how to craft or got the mirrors to copy the needed items.

For the time being you can just ask in the thread directly for a given item and I will try my best to help you out.

Yes; you can make those items still; non went legacy except the armor for which I posted an league viable alternative.

Obviously the synth stuff needs the right bases to make.

That being said you can make the build work with less gear; it is the same as any other int-stacking wander. In fact, I find it a lot easier to gear and more comfortable to play due to the raider benefits compared to say an assassin.

But I really, really do not want to bother with beginners or people who are new to int-stackers etc. >.<

It stresses me out to no end to answer the same basic questions over and over. Not saying your questions are basic - just in general. I kinda dont wanna do a "beginner guide" ever again. It is just pain.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on May 24, 2021, 6:33:20 AM
Hi, firstly thanks for your build! It fitted my need perfectly since I already had good crit boots on my other build this league. And I didnt want to waste the elusive buff via assassin.
I'm not the richest player so I really tried to make the most of my currency and bought everything. (I would also like to know more about crafting).
I estimated the minimum investment/power of the items on every slot and then treid it out. I'm quite happy so far, I can t16 without problems. Only my single target dps feels very lacking, even tho I run PS on 6L. I would like to atleast double it as fast as possible.
Unfortunately I'm unsure what would be the most efficient upgrade for my specific case. Could you please have a look at my pob? Is it possible to double dps with e.g. 10ex budget?
https://pastebin.com/ey5Ys4pm
Thanks again for your nice build!
"
dornenfeld wrote:
Hi, firstly thanks for your build! It fitted my need perfectly since I already had good crit boots on my other build this league. And I didnt want to waste the elusive buff via assassin.
I'm not the richest player so I really tried to make the most of my currency and bought everything. (I would also like to know more about crafting).
I estimated the minimum investment/power of the items on every slot and then treid it out. I'm quite happy so far, I can t16 without problems. Only my single target dps feels very lacking, even tho I run PS on 6L. I would like to atleast double it as fast as possible.
Unfortunately I'm unsure what would be the most efficient upgrade for my specific case. Could you please have a look at my pob? Is it possible to double dps with e.g. 10ex budget?
https://pastebin.com/ey5Ys4pm
Thanks again for your nice build!

Without going into too much detail:

Both Helmet and BodyArmor can be cheaply crafted like this:

1. Get the BaseItem:
iLevel 84 Hubris Circlet -> Hunter Influence
iLevel 86 Vaal Regalia -> Crusader Influence

2. Spam t1 Intelligence Essences (of Spite) till you hit %Intelligence. (Ideally with an open suffix; prefixes dont matter -> see step 4)

Takes 36 tries average to at least hit t2 %int on the helmet and 32 tries average on the bodyarmor. Twice that to hit t1 % Int.

16 Essences cost 1 ex. So at least 2ex investment per item to get this step done. 4ex if you want to go for t1 %int.

You can try to gamble an anull on the last suffix if it is filled up. Depends on your currency though if you can afford the gamble.

3. If you got an open suffix craft %Attributes on the chest and %Stun Avoidance on the Helmet.

4. "Reforge keep Suffix" till you hit decent ES rolls. Bueno.

Once you have done that we can try to upgrade your belt.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on May 25, 2021, 8:56:59 AM
I got my items from the tft shop back for a hot second so I updated the original post. No more haggard picture links. x) Also updated some other stuff which isn't really that relevant.

For those wondering it were those items:

Spoiler

I will upload a sirus a9 video later today and link it as well. Ill update the thread when that happens.

Good luck everyone! o/
Added two new videos to the guide.

A crafting section will be next so the whole thing might be a bit more approachable.

"
What pantheon?
"
andrew8448 wrote:
What pantheon?

Whatever you want.
Hey, a few quick questions.

1) How did you level this sucker?

2) If you are on say a 200-300ex budget (i got a 90ex wand, the shield, and half decent gloves, need the rest for 218 ex) is it worth doing, or will I just be disappointed?

3) Got any discards I can use ;)

Thanks
"
Ludwig_van wrote:
Hey, a few quick questions.

1) How did you level this sucker?

2) If you are on say a 200-300ex budget (i got a 90ex wand, the shield, and half decent gloves, need the rest for 218 ex) is it worth doing, or will I just be disappointed?

3) Got any discards I can use ;)

Thanks

1.) I leveled this originally as some bog-standard toxic rain? caustic arrow? - dont remember anymore - pathfinder and did a complete respecc when i was in the 90s.

Int stackers need a lot of points on the tree and good gear to start out with - and at that point they are not even particularily impressive. It is only from there on out that they start to shine.
Where other builds can invest a lot of currency to get 2% more damage int-stackers tend to scale for a lot longer in the end.

300ex budget in std is propably not a lot - but prices atm are dropping since the game is pretty dead.

2.) Dissapointment depends a lot on what you want to achieve, tbh? Either way; you need to be willing to craft a lot if you don't get something for super cheap. Int stacking gear that works decently isn't hard to make. But as stated before: decent gear only gets you so far.

Honestly I don't know - buy a buch of spite essences and some decent bases and start crafting I would say.

3.) Gave most of my discards to friends to help them out, sorry. I got some other int-stack discards listed but they are out of your budgetrange.

€dit: just checked prices for some stuff; yeah. You need to craft yourself or have a lot more currency then 300ex. If you are fine with crafting you are good to go; otherwise I would say stay away.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Jun 18, 2021, 10:42:42 AM
Wdym crown of eyes is outperformed by rare helm, you mean more shield? because CoE is definetly more damage with min maxed setup

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info