[3.14] 100M+ DPS Fire Reap Badge Assassin T1 Clear; Glass Cannon

Can i use blood rage gem for frenzy charges?
Do I need asenath's touch if I run with explody chest?
What do you look for in a timeless jewel for this? things like flesh to flames or aura eff?
Is there a reason we are not using quality reap? I read the post and watched video but maybe i missed something about that
I wanted to try this build out but the awakened spell cascade is at 11ex right now. What differences should i expect in damage and clear without using awakened spell cascade?
So my crit multi is 6% less than yours. Clusters are identical to yours.
Gear is basically identical except tailwind/onslaught boots.

POB dps is half yours. Really not sure why.

Nevermind, swapped a couple jewels. now 99% crit chance. 540 multi. Actually remembered to tick power charges, also 1 hit minotaur so i guess pob was wrong.

Was also wondering if i should aisling slam my helm?
Last edited by acidytrips on May 20, 2021, 3:23:38 PM
hey im going to be trying this build and im wondering about the tree is see that you have 36 points left. is there a reason for that
hey im going to be trying this build and im wondering about the tree is see that you have 36 points left. is there a reason for that
Hi, is this build capable of doing end game mapping whithout dying (too much) ? 100% Delirious, harbinger...
Because I like the dmg + movement speed + explode but the effective HP seems so low...
Hesitating between your build and this one : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3079012
What do you think !

Thank you for sharing it :)

edit : also, is it possible to run it (like do guardian maps, shaper.. basic endgame) with 15ex budget ?
Last edited by Haavod on May 24, 2021, 7:37:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info