[3.14] ImmortalBuild | 16M VaalGroundslam | PetrifiedBlood | UltraTank | UnliAdrenaline | Champion

"
Ecion9022 wrote:
"
Jam__4 wrote:
Can you post the rest of your gem links for us please on mobile and no access to POB please?

Ok.. I'll post my current items:

Hello there!
Thank you for this guide. I have one big question - how did u get "Unaffected by Shock" on boots? Craftofexile and PoEDB didn't know such mod

Was very confused when I've bought a base item and get only "Unaffected by Shocked GROUND"

THanks for quick answer!
"
jenkirymo wrote:
"
Ecion9022 wrote:
"
Jam__4 wrote:
Can you post the rest of your gem links for us please on mobile and no access to POB please?

Ok.. I'll post my current items:

Hello there!
Thank you for this guide. I have one big question - how did u get "Unaffected by Shock" on boots? Craftofexile and PoEDB didn't know such mod

Was very confused when I've bought a base item and get only "Unaffected by Shocked GROUND"

THanks for quick answer!

Ah, its a common drop in delve with electro mods, but you may get corrupted/synthesized item with 100% shock evasion.
Last edited by Ecion9022 on Jun 19, 2021, 5:11:38 AM
"
luciodifran wrote:
Hi, can someone help me with this question:

Wich one of these watchers mod is better?
#% chance to deal Double Damage while using Pride
#% increased Attack Physical Damage while using Pride
Impales you inflict last # additional Hits while using Pride

No of impale is the best but the most expensive.
The best for starter is increased in attack, its common and quite cheap.
Double damage is only good, if you can stack multiple double damage mods by >30%
Last edited by Ecion9022 on Jun 19, 2021, 5:14:09 AM
Hello, first of all I would like to thank you for this awesome chonky build, I've tested it today with very little investment like only 3 exalts and the results are just amazing, dmg wise I have yet to tell since I don't have gems at max levels nor do I have level 90+. My question is, if you were to play this build in duo, with an aurabot around you since that's how I'm playing rn.What changes would you make to the build? My changes so far were that I only stacked offensive mods with chaos resists on the rare items and didn't really care about elemental resistences. I also want to know with what gem would you replace brutality so you can get benefits from aurabot's offensive elemental auras, atm I've replaced it with fist of war but maybe you can suggest me something better. Thanks in advance for taking your time and reply and sorry if I made english mistakes!
Edit: If you have the time to spare to tell me some suggestions about what to take next and in what to invest here's my pob atm: https://pastebin.com/2zmsuxAK, do keep in mind I'm playing with aurabot.
Last edited by wBenny on Jun 20, 2021, 8:10:11 AM
"
wBenny wrote:
Hello, first of all I would like to thank you for this awesome chonky build, I've tested it today with very little investment like only 3 exalts and the results are just amazing, dmg wise I have yet to tell since I don't have gems at max levels nor do I have level 90+. My question is, if you were to play this build in duo, with an aurabot around you since that's how I'm playing rn.What changes would you make to the build? My changes so far were that I only stacked offensive mods with chaos resists on the rare items and didn't really care about elemental resistences. I also want to know with what gem would you replace brutality so you can get benefits from aurabot's offensive elemental auras, atm I've replaced it with fist of war but maybe you can suggest me something better. Thanks in advance for taking your time and reply and sorry if I made english mistakes!
Edit: If you have the time to spare to tell me some suggestions about what to take next and in what to invest here's my pob atm: https://pastebin.com/2zmsuxAK, do keep in mind I'm playing with aurabot.

It's very good with an aurabot as the stuns can reduce the chance of dying for both of you.

For your build, you can start invest on the Clusters Jewels. It will boost significantly your damage but will reduce your HP and defense. Since your running an aurabot the reduction in defenses can be recovered.
Is it possible to run this as a Berzerker? I'm coming from this build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2618769 and was hoping to migrate the existing character.
Are you gonna do a 3.15 version?
"
Ceefyra wrote:

Aside from 100% stun chance, reduced Vaal Damage and nerf in warcries.
This build still survives at 3.15 nerfs.
"
Ecion9022 wrote:
"
Ceefyra wrote:

Aside from 100% stun chance, reduced Vaal Damage and nerf in warcries.
This build still survives at 3.15 nerfs.

Have you checked about mana ?

Are you gone play this in 3.15 ?

I was playing champion fortify stack erathshater but now fortify is gone i am thinking give this one a go
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
One suggestion you should really pick up escalation and admonisher clusters on tree

Is 10% life recover every time you warcry
20 % more damage for every time you have warcry
And remove a ailment everytime you warcry

Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info