[3.14] Poisonous Dancing Duo Occultist - It's back!

I just checked my hexbot on Standard and effigy from Doedre's Skin didn't cost any mana. Any other changes in 3.15 that might screw this build up? I'm thinking of respeccing my witch as the last DD build I used stopped being updated on 3.7 or something
"
Elmis66 wrote:
I just checked my hexbot on Standard and effigy from Doedre's Skin didn't cost any mana. Any other changes in 3.15 that might screw this build up? I'm thinking of respeccing my witch as the last DD build I used stopped being updated on 3.7 or something

Sorry >.< But that's GGG's tradition of nerfing something "OP" (In this case abyssal jewels and Occultist as a whole) and then smacking every other build that was just viable :/

I am investigating whether a chaos damage DD can still be made viable though
Last edited by Bellabong on Jul 28, 2021, 9:45:58 AM
"
Bellabong wrote:

Sorry >.< But that's GGG's tradition of nerfing something "OP" (In this case abyssal jewels and Occultist as a whole) and then smacking every other build that was just viable :/

I am investigating whether a chaos damage DD can still be made viable though

Yeah, it sucks. I wanted to chill on standard and I remember I had a char using your build and was hoping to update it to newest version but found out I'm out of luck and now I'm wondering if I should respec my Witch or start a Scion.
This wasn't dead in 3.15, but it's absolutely dead now with the changes to Doedre's Skin and Doedre's Effigy.
Got the new passive tree working. Not dead, just a bit more cumbersome and not as fast since you have to cast Effigy manually now.
If you drop Doedre's Skin you could use one of the new "Grasping Mail" Breach armor types; one of the suffixes that can initially roll is "Minions have 60% chance to poison enemies on hit".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info