3.14.1b Hotfix

btw GGG unlimited vaal skills usage is bug or work as should be?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on May 7, 2021, 12:19:22 AM
Less than 20kb/s patch download, what's wrong?
There has been a new patch after this one, with no patch notes (yet).
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Since last update, everything freezes. ultimatum, betrayal, the fps drops almost to zero. Stop turning everything into a Christmas tree with glowing and lights and make the game good so everyone can enjoy.
Today was the third time this patch was downloaded - why?
Is there going to be a patch/improvement for texture streaming/screen info etc etc for playstation?? i have a copious amount of footage of me starting a ultimatum and dying instantly as for some reason your server things the monsters are all there and visable and im not even able to move before dying and i die to nothing there's nothing on screen im more than happy to send you the footage are about a hours worth in total different scenarios and situations, iv tryed taking all my MTX off and still zero improvements, i have a Ps4 Pro about 6 months old if that, was bad all season but after the last patch for ps4 its got really bad, to the point that i cant do any T16 lvl83 Ultimatums, and its not because of my build or ability to play the game i can do all content just the textures and Ultimatum "loading in of monsters" just seems to be next level when it comes to the game just "lagging" or delay between info on the screen and how the "health" of a character is impacted
latest patch has put in what looks like a pause function for me. when i run into a mob, screen freezes for 1-2 seconds and when molten burst procs in a large mob it freezes for 4-5 seconds. harvest now has a delay of 2-3 seconds when the monsters spawn. currently unplayable for me now when i never had this issue before.
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
path of patch again , one thing would be really cool for poe2 is to start from 0 without all these leagues in which we get lost and which create too many problems each time

Hello... I'm having the same issues as people freezing... after this patch everything is 10x more choppy and frozen 100% unplayable, wtf is going on????
"
ManaPotion wrote:
Hello... I'm having the same issues as people freezing... after this patch everything is 10x more choppy and frozen 100% unplayable, wtf is going on????

Ask Intel.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info