Is path of exile good for beginners?

its super super complex
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
DarkJen wrote:
Its good.
But its not friendly at all.

If you feel like you lacking another one PhD in yr life - definitely try to understand poe..

Or you can just play meta and have a nice day.

No need to reinvent wheel if you just want to kill shit to cool off after a hard days work or whatever.

Basically you can make it as hard or as easy as you want to. And that include leagues themselves... Standard<leagues<SSF leagues<HC SSF leagues..
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 1, 2021, 2:04:53 PM
At this point, path of exile is only good for elite steamers.
<3

- Carni
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
DarkJen wrote:
Its good.
But its not friendly at all.

If you feel like you lacking another one PhD in yr life - definitely try to understand poe..

Or you can just play meta and have a nice day.

No need to reinvent wheel if you just want to kill shit to cool off after a hard days work or whatever.

Basically you can make it as hard or as easy as you want to. And that include leagues themselves... Standard<leagues<SSF leagues<HC SSF leagues..

I know meta when my overpriced 1 alch stuff trying to get bought for 20c min.

Why saying. Its lowbolling, meta play is for rich. Or for those who live in poe, so they get poe news like immediately, anfd can react before prices skyrocket. Usually they do. Alot. And usually beginners dont have nor skill now knowledge to afford meta builds even close. There were necrkmancers but now they are for rich again, after like 5 waves of nerfs. Sure they can do cheap skellies, but it gets old superfast for many and not so fun as like spectres or other persistant minions. Its now like elite class.
Like most games, the beginning is the most fun experience you will have. So yea, its good for beginners. Everything is new, fresh, complicated, and fun.

Overtime that all goes away, but right now you will have the PoE experience everyone wishes they could have again, and your experience is arguably even better than most here, since they played when the game was effectively more barebones(Like I played since CB when there was only 2 acts, so Ive about grinded myself to boredom in this game, no fault of its own).

So yes, go ahead and start and enjoy it.
"
adamadam10 wrote:
Hi! i'm trying to get into gaming as of late, to expand social connections and to try and have more fun, and path of exile came up as a first suggestion in google when searching "MMORPG's", so i downloaded it.

Is it good? My school year's about to end in a few weeks or so, so i have some time to dedicate learning a new game :)) I just want to be able to have similar interests with new gaming-inclined people i meet irl, and meet interesting people on the internet as well.

thank you! •w•

If you want an enjoyable multiplayer experience in PoE (and not just running behind some random speed junkies and collect loot like D3 loot goblin) i would recommend playing with friends (including online friends) as this would make sure you could play at a similar fast pace without annoying / slowing down other group members.

Ideally (and as a start to get familiar with the basics of the game) even maybe the same skills so the pace is similar even in later stages of the game.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
adamadam10 wrote:
Hi! i'm trying to get into gaming as of late, to expand social connections and to try and have more fun, and path of exile came up as a first suggestion in google when searching "MMORPG's", so i downloaded it.

Is it good? My school year's about to end in a few weeks or so, so i have some time to dedicate learning a new game :)) I just want to be able to have similar interests with new gaming-inclined people i meet irl, and meet interesting people on the internet as well.

thank you! •w•

Give it a try :) it's free and if you are social you won't have any issues to meet cool folks to play with.

The learning curve is somehow hard for newcomers to ARPG, but if you take few mins here and here reading ingame tutorial and wiki you should be just fine.

There are also plenty of very useful resources and beginner guides made by various content creators, I would recommend however to just play a few hours/acts before caring about all of this and see what you can come up with.
Hf :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info