[3.14] Pasta's Low Life Impale Bow Build | Budget and Endgame

Hey guy, this is my attempt at creating a build to utilize the new low life attack archetype GGG has added this league.

Current Char POB: https://pastebin.com/XHeKg0Sh
10ex Budget POB: https://pastebin.com/Du3wM2Nv

Quick Forge of the Pheonix: https://gfycat.com/fearfulmaleannelid

Pros:
Zoom Zoom
Good scaling
Great single target and clear Thanks to new quiver

Cons:
Expensive to optimize
Two button clear
Screen is dark
DoTs suck

I'm still working on the full write up and more footage but feel free to ask questions

Build concept and mechanics

Low Life
With the introduction of

non es low life attack builds now have a payoff and a defensive layer.

Going low life essentially sacrifices 10% of your ehp to gain 100-150 flat phys with very little investment other than a few gem slots. The degen portion of Petrified Blood can simply be mitigated with the overleech it provides.

Impale
Impale bow builds are nothing new, I tried one in Legion League. They were generally weaker than bleed builds in the past but now there has been a new item to really push this archetype

This quiver gives both great single target as well as clear. It gives up to +4 arrows(with corruption) and Call of Steel.
Call of Steel is basically Manual Herald of Ice but for impale builds. This is huge for clear speed and adds a pretty interesting playstyle.

Berserk
Berserk remains one of the craziest buffs in the game for attack builds. We can scale this farther because action speed(tailwind) is a multiplicative multiplier on the more attack and movement speed of berserk.
We sustain 20-30 seconds of it with

Simply by turning on and off temp chains you will refresh your rage to max.

Since we have a decent amount of flat phys from going low life, scaling attack speed is the easiest way to utilize it.

Last edited by LegitPasta on Apr 30, 2021, 10:43:16 PM
Last bumped on Jul 22, 2021, 2:52:53 AM
EDIT: turns out Champ is just straight up better in the endgame if you can get tailwind boot(same dps, no free chain but way tankier, all ailment immunity and permanent adrenaline) so I'm rerolling. The deadeye version is more league start/budget friendly so I'll keep the thread here.

Champ kinda tanky
Lvl 86 missing 2 cluseters
Last edited by LegitPasta on May 3, 2021, 12:23:30 PM
Do you have a POB for the Champion version ?

Is the path mostly the same but start from duelist instead ?

thanks!!

"
testittestv1 wrote:

thanks!!

https://pastebin.com/WYJa125J

Yup pretty much
"
LegitPasta wrote:
"
testittestv1 wrote:

thanks!!

Yup pretty much

how much did you invest into that pob if I may ask
"
Sha0Kahnn wrote:
"
LegitPasta wrote:
"
testittestv1 wrote:

thanks!!

Yup pretty much

So the bow, very lucky snipe, 11ex with full prefix and suffixes. I finished it up with harvest, metamods, 2 tempering orbs, and aisling. Costed about 10ex to reach current state.

Chest, crafting base was 100c, rolled with harvest change influence into crusader. 1 harvest crit reroll for pcoc. It took me 4 maven orbs though to hit elevated hunter crit. Woke orbed the two and had an open prefix. So I forced on curse with metamod and caster reroll. Finished with 1 aisling slam.

Every aislings slam I used is self farmed so the chest only costed me ~10ex to force.

Everything else was just normal buys or self found, watcher's eye, bottled faith, rares etc. Belt enchant took me like 10 labs tho so that was unfortunate.

All in all probably 40-50ex
Last edited by LegitPasta on May 2, 2021, 9:36:26 AM
"
LegitPasta wrote:
"
Sha0Kahnn wrote:

So the bow, very lucky snipe, 11ex with full prefix and suffixes. I finished it up with harvest, metamods, 2 tempering orbs, and aisling. Costed about 10ex to reach current state.

Chest, crafting base was 100c, rolled with harvest change influence into crusader. 1 harvest crit reroll for pcoc. It took me 4 maven orbs though to hit elevated hunter crit. Woke orbed the two and had an open prefix. So I forced on curse with metamod and caster reroll. Finished with 1 aisling slam.

Every aislings slam I used is self farmed so the chest only costed me ~10ex to force.

Everything else was just normal buys or self found, watcher's eye, bottled faith, rares etc. Belt enchant took me like 10 labs tho so that was unfortunate.

Looks amazing what you achieved there with such budget.
I think the only downside really is that 2 button clear. Is there no workaround for that?
"
Sha0Kahnn wrote:
"
LegitPasta wrote:
"
Sha0Kahnn wrote:

Looks amazing what you achieved there with such budget.
I think the only downside really is that 2 button clear. Is there no workaround for that?

You could use split arrow and just clear like a bleed glad but call of steel really helps cleanup.
"
LegitPasta wrote:

You could use split arrow and just clear like a bleed glad but call of steel really helps cleanup.

I see. Would you recommend going champion most cases now?
Last edited by Sha0Kahnn on May 4, 2021, 5:45:28 AM
*dupe*
Last edited by LegitPasta on May 4, 2021, 12:53:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info