stat.xyz.is — find out what affixes an item has

moved to offtopic? is this not related to the game? or to the beta?

i dont get the mods here sometimes.. just.. dont.. get.. it.. way to give this the exposure its needs, almost like someone has a vendetta against xyz..

anyway.. i was in a rush in my orig post as i was on my way out the door for work..

i did get a chance to plug in some values and try this out..

good stuff here, thanks for your work on this, much appreciated..
Things with "increased" and "decreased" in the tooltip are additive ... where as "More" or "Less" are multiplicative ...
Last edited by wade001 on Apr 3, 2013, 9:39:52 AM
"
wade001 wrote:
moved to offtopic? is this not related to the game? or to the beta?

i dont get the mods here sometimes.. just.. dont.. get.. it.. way to give this the exposure its needs, almost like someone has a vendetta against xyz..

anyway.. i was in a rush in my orig post as i was on my way out the door for work..

i did get a chance to plug in some values and try this out..

good stuff here, thanks for your work on this, much appreciated..

His other tool is still in Beta General Discussions.
Some moderator must be drunk indeed. ;-)
Why on Wraeclast is this in Off Topic?

It's literally off topic here because it's on topic for Path of Exile (you know, the game that this happens to be the official website for).
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
"
Sairven wrote:

It's literally off topic here because it's on topic for Path of Exile (you know, the game that this happens to be the official website for).

It's like a culture shock for this thread to appear in Off Topic jaws. :D
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
"
Sairven wrote:

It's like a culture shock for this thread to appear in Off Topic jaws. :D

Pretty much. I like my off topic forum to remain off topic.

We don't need any of this talking-about-PoE-nonsense here!!11!1

Rabble rabble rabble!
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
bump

still trying to get this moved back to beta general..

emailed some mods, and support, we'll see what happens
Things with "increased" and "decreased" in the tooltip are additive ... where as "More" or "Less" are multiplicative ...
"
wade001 wrote:
bump

still trying to get this moved back to beta general..

emailed some mods, and support, we'll see what happens

Thank you, but I think this tool doesn't deserve that much attention at the moment. I'll try to add more features as soon as possible (I actually plan to make it into some sort of pastebin for PoE, thoughts?) and then get in touch with mods.
no problem..

as i said earlier, i contacted some mods and support.. i got a generic response from support, and none of the mods (that i msged) wanted to mess with moving it back, due to them not knowing why it was moved here in the first place..

in anycase, it will probably be something YOU will have to talk to them about..

i dont have an opinion on pastebin type feature at the moment.. i'll have to think about it would work in this case.. and would/could people abuse it.
"
wade001 wrote:
as i said earlier, i contacted some mods and support.. i got a generic response from support, and none of the mods (that i msged) wanted to mess with moving it back, due to them not knowing why it was moved here in the first place..

Well, that would be just sad.
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Apr 5, 2013, 8:07:27 AM
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
"
wade001 wrote:

Well, that would be just sad.

Yes, and it seems devs aren't in love with this tool either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info