stat.xyz.is — find out what affixes an item has

Sometimes you may want to know what affixes your item has. This little tool will help you by taking list of explicit mods and giving away list of affixes / possible affixes combinations with min/max value you can roll using Divine orb specified. So, enjoy, and don't forget to report any bugs you might encounter.

http://stat.xyz.is/

Only supports weapons, armours and jewellery at the moment.

Testing some stuff

Last edited by xyz on Nov 3, 2013, 4:03:25 AM
How does it break apart %IPD and %IPD+Accuracy mods and tell which affix bracket each is in? Especially if the item has the %IPD mod, Accuracy mod, AND a %IPD+Accuracy mod. How can anyone tell?
i too fas fo youuuuuuu
"
Duskbane wrote:
How does it break apart %IPD and %IPD+Accuracy mods and tell which affix bracket each is in? Especially if the item has the %IPD mod, Accuracy mod, AND a %IPD+Accuracy mod. How can anyone tell?

It finds out all possible variants, then shows only ones with different sets of affixes. You can switch between those sets using « and » buttons. Example: http://stat.xyz.is/item/up8gDoQ38f6prnG2vNd5n3. It also knows that no item can have more than 3 prefixes/suffixes. Yes, in the end, sometimes it's impossible to tell what affixes an item has.
Last edited by xyz on Apr 3, 2013, 6:40:43 AM
error 502 bad gateway

poe.xyz.is works though.. just stat.xyz.is throws me a 502

EDIT: n/m its working..
Things with "increased" and "decreased" in the tooltip are additive ... where as "More" or "Less" are multiplicative ...
Last edited by wade001 on Apr 3, 2013, 6:41:32 AM
"
wade001 wrote:
error 502 bad gateway

poe.xyz.is works though.. just stat.xyz.is throws me a 502

I was fixing a bug I just spotted, it works now.
Thanks again xyz for that timesaver. Really appreciated.

Any plans to improve Font/Interface in more eye-friendly manner like your other tool?
cool beans, thanks for the work you put into it.
1337 21gn17ur3
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
Thanks again xyz for that timesaver. Really appreciated.

Any plans to improve Font/Interface in more eye-friendly manner like your other tool?

Suggestions are welcome. Of course, it'll improve, just give it some time.
This is quite a cool app. One major (in my eyes) improvement would be to add required itemlevels. Since each mod tier has associated requirements, it can rule out certain combos. For example, I have a 1 handed axe with the following:

173% increased Physical Damage
Adds 14-30 Physical Damage
+11 to Strength
+17% to Cold Resistance
+44 to Accuracy Rating

Your app lists 8 different possibilities, however I know that six of them are impossible due to it only having an ilvl of 55, meaning it cannot have the Cruel or Tyrannical damage scaling mods.

In my eyes this addition would make the tool perfect.
"
Grimmhammer wrote:
This is quite a cool app. One major (in my eyes) improvement would be to add required itemlevels. Since each mod tier has associated requirements, it can rule out certain combos. For example, I have a 1 handed axe with the following:

173% increased Physical Damage
Adds 14-30 Physical Damage
+11 to Strength
+17% to Cold Resistance
+44 to Accuracy Rating

Your app lists 8 different possibilities, however I know that six of them are impossible due to it only having an ilvl of 55, meaning it cannot have the Cruel or Tyrannical damage scaling mods.

In my eyes this addition would make the tool perfect.

Good idea, definitely will be implemented.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info