[3.14] StallionM's HexBlast Ignite Trickster | League Start ✓ | 10EX FEARED ✓ | Ultimatum Killer ✓

Hi, thanks for the build. It's a really big adjustment to the playstyle for sure..

I was wondering if you could look at my PoB and see what I need to improve? I have about 10 ex left to spend and my mana definitely isn't close to yours.

https://pastebin.com/w1AvWjS6
"
Virusow wrote:
Hi, thanks for the build. It's a really big adjustment to the playstyle for sure..

I was wondering if you could look at my PoB and see what I need to improve? I have about 10 ex left to spend and my mana definitely isn't close to yours.

A quick look shows your base mana is lower by almost 100 from gear. Most of it comes from the chest since OP has mana implicit as well as a higher explicit mana roll. The other big chunk is from both sceptres. You can push your mana further by using catalysts on your Dream Fragments and amulet if you haven't already to increase the mana rolls. Not having the extra 4% increase on boots is basically another skill point's worth of mana, and the OP has 2 more levels over you which not only adds to base mana but look like they are two chunky mana nodes (the one between Mana & Spell Block and Prodigal Perfection and after Arcane Will) totaling another +20 flat mana and 18% increased mana.

If you could find a chest that still covers your resists and has roughly equal life and more mana still but also has an open prefix then you could craft or maybe go for Aisling veiled mod to get the % increased life and mana mod.
"
Jolo0213 wrote:
"
Virusow wrote:

A quick look shows your base mana is lower by almost 100 from gear. Most of it comes from the chest since OP has mana implicit as well as a higher explicit mana roll. The other big chunk is from both sceptres. You can push your mana further by using catalysts on your Dream Fragments and amulet if you haven't already to increase the mana rolls. Not having the extra 4% increase on boots is basically another skill point's worth of mana, and the OP has 2 more levels over you which not only adds to base mana but look like they are two chunky mana nodes (the one between Mana & Spell Block and Prodigal Perfection and after Arcane Will) totaling another +20 flat mana and 18% increased mana.

If you could find a chest that still covers your resists and has roughly equal life and more mana still but also has an open prefix then you could craft or maybe go for Aisling veiled mod to get the % increased life and mana mod.

Great tips on the catalysts. I struggled to find a chest like his, the one I had found was the best I could get, but maybe I was searching wrong. I'll have to look again! And unfortunately the boots I got were the highest mana roll with the stun enchant.
Hi there all, enjoying the build quite a bit, plays a bit like the Archmage Cremation Necromancer I played last league.

Also looking for advice on where to go next
https://pastebin.com/N6SAYJch

I imagine an Intuitive Leap for those mana nodes would be good, but beyond that, I'm not sure what to work on next as my damage still seems a bit low (I believe I replicated all of OP's PoB options in mine) beyond the obvious such as mana increase, etc.
"
Virusow wrote:
Great tips on the catalysts. I struggled to find a chest like his, the one I had found was the best I could get, but maybe I was searching wrong. I'll have to look again! And unfortunately the boots I got were the highest mana roll with the stun enchant.

On the bright side the boots aren't as hard a fix because you can just divine and hope to get a higher mana roll. Only the lightning res is also a variable and the range it has shouldn't be too impactful on the rest of your gear.

"
Zhain wrote:
Hi there all, enjoying the build quite a bit, plays a bit like the Archmage Cremation Necromancer I played last league.

Also looking for advice on where to go next
https://pastebin.com/N6SAYJch

I imagine an Intuitive Leap for those mana nodes would be good, but beyond that, I'm not sure what to work on next as my damage still seems a bit low (I believe I replicated all of OP's PoB options in mine) beyond the obvious such as mana increase, etc.

I think if you really want to pump your damage you'll have to improve the sceptres. They each only really have 3 damage mods so be on the lookout for good ones with 3 mods that you can add a 4th to. Also the Dread Call implicit isn't good for the build because ignite isn't affected by ele pen.

Helmet needs an enchant, either the Arcane Cloak uses more mana or Hexblast damage. You could get the body enchant for + mana per quality to add to the manapool a teeny bit. Boots are not max mana roll and aren't enchanted for stun or whatever you like on boots. If you're going to use non unique rings, gotta look for those Cerulean rings with a good mana roll so you can catalyst them up. Doesn't seem like the percent roll for mana on amulet is the highest tier either so maybe keep an eye out for an upgrade there. Belt is basically Stygian or nothing (unless you find a synth implicit you really like). That gives you the abyss socket for more mana and other stats/life.

With Agnostic, you don't really need a life flask and could use Atziri's Promise to help get some Chaos Res too on use. Armor isn't really great for us and I would think a Basalt Flask would be better. If you're overcapped and have warding covered then Resistance is probably better off as Curing or Dousing. Or you could forgo that and take Adrenaline on Quicksilver.

I see no quality on any of your gems, which across everything adds up to a significant amount of damage loss. Quality on curses adds damage, quality on Hexblast supports adds damage. Divergent Hexblast gives you more damage while quality on regular gives you more AoE for better clearing. Can aim to upgrade Burning Damage and Deadly Ailments to Awakened gems. Quality on Arcane Cloak and supports improves uptime, same for Flame Dash. Flammability needs to be Anomalous and supported with Enhance 4 otherwise you're not getting to 50 doom.

And lastly yeah, levels and Intuitive leap to grab all those extra mana nodes will also add to your damage and mana pool.
i get wrecked in phase 3 - A0 sirus :(
"
DullahX wrote:
i get wrecked in phase 3 - A0 sirus :(

What got you? You should probably drop a Mana and Life Node and the Mana and Mana Gain on Killing Blow to get Phase Acro for the Spell Dodge, it's a very powerful defensive layer, especially in phase 3 where sometimes you just can't avoid everything. If you're getting stunlocked perhaps getting the right lab enchant on boots will help with that.

Also don't see any Corrupted Blood immunity on your jewels. Helps a lot if you get nicked by some of the attacks or aren't familiar with all the patterns yet.

It's a very mechanical fight (as long as all your assets load in and you don't have invisible walls, storms, die beams, etc. lol) but if without more detail I can't exactly help out much more than that.

My A8 deathless clear from last league.
https://youtu.be/LMF-f4JPh54
Last edited by Jolo0213 on May 4, 2021, 3:55:33 PM
My nearly completed hexblaster! https://pastebin.com/7u2gcW2E

Just want to make myself one more scepter and divine up some stuff then I'll be happy to say he's done.
Hi, I like this build so far. I dropped an ex and was wondering what part of my items should I improve first? I don't whole lot of currency right now but
I'm farming t1-t4 maps to get some and it's easy so far (only ultimatums are sometimes too strong). I want to get better scepter, better talisman, intuitive leap, good jewels
wow! very fun build! thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info