ulti start and stop on flask buttons? FIX IT NOW THIS IS STUPID

"
xX-andoid-Xx wrote:
"
zipzipp wrote:
I was coming to post exactly this. It is asinine game/UI design to put stopping/advancing the league mechanic on the same buttons that people are going to be spamming during said league mechanic.

I'm not even sure this is subjective or controversial. L2/R2 on the ps4 would have been objectively better choices, and would be mistakenly pressed far less often.

Really questionable design, and speaks poorly of whoever is making these decisions.
I got the PS back buttons just for this game to use flask. lol

I actually play via PS Remote Play and use my Xbox One Elite.
"
Filix80 wrote:
"
xX-andoid-Xx wrote:
"
zipzipp wrote:
I was coming to post exactly this. It is asinine game/UI design to put stopping/advancing the league mechanic on the same buttons that people are going to be spamming during said league mechanic.

I'm not even sure this is subjective or controversial. L2/R2 on the ps4 would have been objectively better choices, and would be mistakenly pressed far less often.

Really questionable design, and speaks poorly of whoever is making these decisions.
I got the PS back buttons just for this game to use flask. lol

I actually play via PS Remote Play and use my Xbox One Elite.

awesome ;')
While your absolutely right, QQPQ, I could have been nicer about it, what you don't know is that this isn't the first time (or even second) that I have had this discourse with the OP.
I agree, no point in even playing till this is changed. It beyond annoying I dont understand how anyone thought it would be a good idea.
"
While your absolutely right, QQPQ, I could have been nicer about it, what you don't know is that this isn't the first time (or even second) that I have had this discourse with the OP.

I'm sorry to hear that... May I also suggest that this means that they refuse to listen to any sort of negative feedback, and that therefore they aren't worth responding to?

It's equivalent to feeding a troll at that point.
Last edited by QQPQ on Apr 27, 2021, 12:25:06 AM
"
I think stronger arguments can be made for two places for this discussion:

1) Bug Report (it's not technically a "bug", but it is a big flaw in the game, which needs fixing)

2) Feedback (it is definitely feedback)

You may have missed my point, which is my fault - discussions of any sort don't need to be limited to one subforum. They can occur in multiple subforums for different reasons, or even for the same reasons.

We don't need to figure out he best place to make a thread for a topic and only post there.
Last edited by zipzipp on Apr 27, 2021, 5:46:52 PM
"
zipzipp wrote:

You may have missed my point, which is my fault - discussions of any sort don't need to be limited to one subforum. They can occur in multiple subforums for different reasons, or even for the same reasons.

We don't need to figure out he best place to make a thread for a topic and only post there.

Well, I can't say that you're wrong, but I then ask whether, even if we don't *need* to, if we *should*.

There are benefits to be had from consolidating types of thread in particular places. If you want me to enumerate them, let me know.

If it didn't make any difference where things were posted, we wouldn't have categories. There would just be ONE forum with a giant list of threads.
"
itz TAXI wrote:
fucking stupid. the person testing this NEVER USED A FLASK while playing. its obvious. how did this EVER pass cert?

All you seem to do on here is moan and complain. If the game is that bad....Don't play it!!
I don't think anyone has said it yet. Thank your for taking care of this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info