ulti start and stop on flask buttons? FIX IT NOW THIS IS STUPID

fucking stupid. the person testing this NEVER USED A FLASK while playing. its obvious. how did this EVER pass cert?
Last edited by itz TAXI on Apr 25, 2021, 11:56:16 AM
Last bumped on May 4, 2021, 1:06:42 PM
I was coming to post exactly this. It is asinine game/UI design to put stopping/advancing the league mechanic on the same buttons that people are going to be spamming during said league mechanic.

I'm not even sure this is subjective or controversial. L2/R2 on the ps4 would have been objectively better choices, and would be mistakenly pressed far less often.

Really questionable design, and speaks poorly of whoever is making these decisions.
And a few seconds over on the support/ feedback forums (where this QQ belongs) would have shown you there are already posts, acknowledged by staff on this issue.

Here's the link, since you couldn't be bothered,.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3090830
"
And a few seconds over on the support/ feedback forums (where this QQ belongs) would have shown you there are already posts, acknowledged by staff on this issue.

Here's the link, since you couldn't be bothered,.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3090830

look at all the things you typed that i dont care about...
LMFAO the fact that you replied says otherwise

I bet that's how GGG feels every time you post lol.
Last edited by PappaHambone on Apr 26, 2021, 12:05:05 AM
"
LMFAO the fact that you replied says otherwise

I bet that's how GGG feels every time you post lol.

im living rent free in your head.
Hi Exiles.

Please do not attack each other on the forums (or in-game) - this is a breach of our Code of Conduct; continuing to do so will result in the thread being locked and possible further action being taken on any accounts involved.

I think the feedback forum is a great place for this discussion, obviously, but I also think that 'gameplay discussion' is a perfectly reasonable forum to talk about gameplay.
"
zipzipp wrote:
I think the feedback forum is a great place for this discussion, obviously, but I also think that 'gameplay discussion' is a perfectly reasonable forum to talk about gameplay.

I think stronger arguments can be made for two places for this discussion:

1) Bug Report (it's not technically a "bug", but it is a big flaw in the game, which needs fixing)

2) Feedback (it is definitely feedback)

And I think the strongest argument in favor of posting in those two places is that they receive more attention from the GGG staff who are responsible for passing issues on to the Devs.

That said, I think the behavior of the person who who first suggested that this is the wrong place for it (not the one I'm replying to) was unnecessarily rude and arrogant. It also set off a chain of responses that got the attention of the wrong GGG team. Do we really want the civility patrol to be the ones reading our posts?

It's perfectly possible to be polite and not condescending when saying a post is in the wrong place.

"I think this post would be better suited to the Feedback forum, where it is more likely to be seen by the team that reports issues to the Devs." For example.
"
zipzipp wrote:
I was coming to post exactly this. It is asinine game/UI design to put stopping/advancing the league mechanic on the same buttons that people are going to be spamming during said league mechanic.

I'm not even sure this is subjective or controversial. L2/R2 on the ps4 would have been objectively better choices, and would be mistakenly pressed far less often.

Really questionable design, and speaks poorly of whoever is making these decisions.
I got the PS back buttons just for this game to use flask. lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info