New Microtransaction: Oblivion Flame Wall Effect

Now if only Burning Arrow could recieve some love. This seems like the perfect colour scheme for it.
Will post everytime I see a support pack or whatever you are selling to say the same:

"I say NO to support you. No after what you did last weekend.

Now go and call streamers for more money"
"
Xampa wrote:
Will post everytime I see a support pack or whatever you are selling to say the same:

People like you are just dumb...
WHY ARE PEOPLE COMPLANING??? the game is fine and the league is amazing...
Don't know if/how/when I'll use this but good to know that there is an alternative because I really don't like the fire effect on Flame Wall. It's colors don't match other fire effects and it's too fast/flickery/loops obviously.
I hope the original FX get a bit of a rework eventually because this white FX isn't really matching other Fire FX either just a bit easier on the eyes and good if you want a distinction between all of your fire spells.
... is not a troll
"
Xampa wrote:

??
They paid some streamers for showing off the league launch which only made their catastrophic league start even worse. At least some of the launch blunder is on their shoulders but if anything they could use more support.
And I rather watched some streamer gameplay while stuck in queue instead of watching them waiting too. I still would have liked a proper restart after they figured it out but that would have taken an earlier decision and communication about that.
The league itself is pretty well polished considering what a clusterf*ck of monster assault the fights are. Usually we could expect weird one shots, mechanics not working etc. pretty polished and worth at least my support as soon as I'm back earning money.
... is not a troll
Looks gorgeous thank you. Now do oblivion Burning Arrow please!.
Amaterasu!
"
Ghostseer wrote:
More MTX..

Yes. Companies hire a team whos purpose is to design MTX and deal with live operations that generate revenue for games that are free to play.
Seriously? Why buy it if you will nerf te hell out of the skill in 3.15??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info