Cheater in Sarn Arena

"
relithh wrote:
They are two different person btw. miner dude and mjoiner dude.

are you sure? cause i was killing him and then he got mad and came back with a miner and he was spawn camping
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
poe have fair pvp ?

Average poe pvp player:

poe pvp player with widescreen:

and probably some guys can see more screen

i just hope GGG finds a way to fix this to make it more fair pvp, with a widescreen you can see like 50% , so with an archer, discharge oneshot build,miner,etc these guys can offscreen you and spawn kill you while you cant see him

this is a problem in 1vs1 too

Average poe pvp player:

poe pvp player with widescreen:

Update on this guy in question. I am not sure about the miner guy but he isn't much trouble and his AOE is small. Miners at the moment are outclassed and definitely out ranged by archers and far reaching spellcasters. He is easy to handle. In Sarn, big aoe folks win. So skills that shoot the farthest have the advantage. What I do know though, is that for sure 100% the Indigon mana flasker abuser is the same guy as the lightning arrow archer with a Russian name. I have proof of this. Undeniable proof. He apparently uses multiple screens and a big TV screen as well. Pretty much has a cinema setup for sarn arena lol. Sad way to live. He mentioned this proudly and says he only does sarn pvp. I wonder why. He also does not believe in 1v1 and would never 1v1 because he knows he would lose badly and his advantage would be minimized.

On another note, he apparently also loves trash talking and throwing racist remarks which I have gladly captured and will proceed to report him to GGG.

The whole big screen thing is a problem in POE PVP and should be fixed either by adding mechanics like fog as suggested before by many or by somehow locking the vertical resolution of the game. Either way it's a problem.

«PVP» -- PVP Guild. Recruiting!

Pm me for: 1v1s / 2v2s / 3v3s / CTFs!
Last edited by xweezyfbaby3x on May 9, 2021, 6:36:10 PM
So...is this simply having the advantage of wide screen monitors or is it cheating with some kind of third-party hack that the original post mentioned?
Last edited by joonpa on May 13, 2021, 5:20:40 AM
"
xweezyfbaby3x wrote:
Update on this guy in question. I am not sure about the miner guy but he isn't much trouble and his AOE is small. Miners at the moment are outclassed and definitely out ranged by archers and far reaching spellcasters. He is easy to handle. In Sarn, big aoe folks win. So skills that shoot the farthest have the advantage. What I do know though, is that for sure 100% the Indigon mana flasker abuser is the same guy as the lightning arrow archer with a Russian name. I have proof of this. Undeniable proof. He apparently uses multiple screens and a big TV screen as well. Pretty much has a cinema setup for sarn arena lol. Sad way to live. He mentioned this proudly and says he only does sarn pvp. I wonder why. He also does not believe in 1v1 and would never 1v1 because he knows he would lose badly and his advantage would be minimized.

On another note, he apparently also loves trash talking and throwing racist remarks which I have gladly captured and will proceed to report him to GGG.

The whole big screen thing is a problem in POE PVP and should be fixed either by adding mechanics like fog as suggested before by many or by somehow locking the vertical resolution of the game. Either way it's a problem.

I agree with you almost about everything you said. The problem about this guy is, that he sees you from NORTH and SOUTH like 2 screens away and instant spawn kill you, even with a widescreen it is only possible to strech WEST and EAST of your screen. So this guy definetly is using some kind of a resolution exploit or a zoomhack. Since GGG deleted even a screenshot i posted about him earlier, me and my friend have recoded video evidences and reported him. If you want the evidence just PM me and i will send you the video link asap.
I'm not one of those people who writes something on the forums, but due to recent events, I was forced to make a couple of clips where the "top PVP player" as he calls himself, just brazenly, without being shy or afraid of anything, has fun to the maximum.

[Removed by Support]

Enjoy the content :)

In addition, I want to say something else. This guy is in the same guild with other players who are systematically having fun in the sarn arena, I'm sure that in all this time, they must have noticed that he is using something and playing not fair. And the fact that I haven't seen any posts from them on the forum mentioning this guy, and the fact that he still hasn't been kicked out of the guild, only one thought comes to mind that they know about everything he uses and maybe, to some extent, use it themselves. I'm not accusing or judging anyone, it's just my guesswork.
Last edited by mamkaadmena on May 17, 2021, 4:04:29 PM
In this video you will see from minute 1:35 i play on my 21:9 widescreen in windowed mode, the nvidia video recording is just stretching the recorded video, to show you that this guy always knows where I am and maneuvers around me killing me offcreen with like 400% distance:

[Removed by Support]

Last edited by Kane_GGG on May 17, 2021, 1:58:49 AM
fog of war in arena is needed.
Forum pvp
"
lolozori wrote:
fog of war in arena is needed.

Agreed.
«PVP» -- PVP Guild. Recruiting!

Pm me for: 1v1s / 2v2s / 3v3s / CTFs!
Dear GGG Team,

so we have clear evidence that this mentioned player is cheating.
Me and several people have reported the videos where it shows that the player is using maphack/zoomhack directly to GGG.
We have found out even more evidence that this player has been using zoomhack since Dec 2019. This is not a coincidence but only underpins the truth.

Any evidence in the forum is being deleted, so we have no chance to show everyone the truth.

How do we proceed here, i have got no response from GGG and this cheater is playing.

Should i report more evidence???

Understand, I don't want to dig too deep into the whole thing and end up doing myself harm. But we have evidence about him and his friends knowing of how to maphack/zoomhack and it would be wrong to do nothing while people are having fun by cheating.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info