Bug generating Einhar Beasts in Ramparts Map

2 Beasts still missing (one of them a red one), map info says +50 Monsters left, but they cannot be found anywhere.
Last edited by Loratus on Apr 17, 2021, 5:24:09 PM
Last bumped on Apr 27, 2021, 11:56:30 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Loratus wrote:
2 Beasts still missing (one of them a red one), map info says +50 Monsters left, but they cannot be found anywhere.
Spoiler

Thanks for your report, we'll look into this.

Had the same issue. Started Ramparts map with Einhar-Mission. Cleared "full (outlines on minimap)" -> More than 50 Monsters -> Beasts 3/4 Red one missing.
Last edited by BierLaden on Apr 17, 2021, 7:49:56 PM

Another one, this time without beasts but with Barans Citadel. The first one i posted also had Barans Influence.
Sorry to bump this, but I am also experiencing this on Ramparts. 3/5 Einhar beasts with More than 50 monster remaining (but I have cleared the map, no monsters left!).
same issue
but found beast over unreachable area. probably map generating algorithm bug?
(look at the red beast in the minimap)

Last edited by visualhar on Apr 19, 2021, 10:45:33 PM
"
probably map generating algorithm bug?

probably yes

According to known bug list

"
Monsters generating at inaccessible areas in the Factory and Ramparts maps.

This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
also experiencing the *more than 50 monsters remain* in ramparts map specifically, even though ive cleared the entire map. its kinda misleading, made me backtrack just to clear those monsters when they were already dead
I had this too in Ramparts.

Also not sure if related but I got an unkillable/targetable beast here in Waterways.

Same thing here but with a ritual, full cleared the map to find it, still 50 mobs remaining. Did the boss and checked there too.

bug report number : 1.942.840.249.

Stay sane

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info