Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

#ResetTheLeague

Put your money where your mouth is.
#restartleague
#ResetTheLeague
restartleague!
Fact is that some players (streamers to be honest) not only got their login time close to zero but also they didn't got disconnects - while I had countless, only two hours after launch some guys already hit maps. How is that for server's freeking out and kicking people on random every ten minutes? You want me to believe that someone got to maps within like 20 minutes of effective gameplay time ?

Dear GGG streamers won't get you money, they will bring some new players in, those new guys will spend few bucks on buying stash tabs and that's about it. With this kind of launch idk how much of support packs you will manage to sale.

#ResettheLeague
You know what, im glad this happened. Fuck you for giving streamers priority over the rest of the community. I understand that you have to run a business, but you cant do it by fucking the majority of the player base. This is the first time im going to say this, this league needs to be started from scratch. How is it fair that streamers who play in groups have had 12 hours of amassing currency while the rest of the player base is forced to watch? This launch is a stain that will never go away from your resume GGG. I don't plan to spend a single cent until i see some real change in this game's management. You are straying from the path you had chosen. Truly sad day for this game.
#ResetTheLeague
Looking forward to be able to play soon!!
#ResetTheLeague

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info