Crashing to desktop on login screen

I am having the same issue
I've deleted more files that I've seen mentioned in threads like this. Accidently deleted too much, had to validate game files through steam again, which I did but no success.

Downloaded the standalone client, exact same issue.
Life is soup, I am fork.
I am having the same problem. happened after getting my first reward, bought a zombie gem and dc'd. thats all i was able to do so far this league.
HAve the exact same issue.... worked fine just after launch for perhaps 15 min or so... then crashed while dealing with a vendor. And now the game freeze and then closes down while trying to login (on the page where I can select server and options etc.).

Tried deleting files, reinstalling, validating, editing config from Vulcan to 3d., Rebooting comp, closing comp for hours and starting up cold, starting stand alone & starting from steam.

One time the game allowed me to proceed to que. But still crashed during que and after again.

It sucks :/

I loaded up PoE on a clean\new windows account on my PC and launched it in administrator and i was able to get into queue. May or may not work for you, but definitely worth a shot as it takes like 10 seconds to "create" a new windows account on your pc.
"
Emek wrote:
I loaded up PoE on a clean\new windows account on my PC and launched it in administrator and i was able to get into queue. May or may not work for you, but definitely worth a shot as it takes like 10 seconds to "create" a new windows account on your pc.

I tried this and got into the queue. Had to leave for work though, so not sure what would have happened at the end of the queue.
Life is soup, I am fork.
I found a solution :
-Disable your wifi
-Launch the game
It will not crash normally
-Then enable it and click login

It worked for me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info