Crashing to desktop on login screen

Just as in the title, crash to desktop in the login screen.

GGG intro loads and runs just fine, news screen of ultimatum league pops up and freezes for a second, then crash to desktop.

Tried verifying game files (on steam).
Tried redownloading the full game (through steam).
Tried deleting the folder in my documents.
Tried deleting shader caches.

Was playing just fine half an hour before servers went down for Ultimatum patch.
Life is soup, I am fork.
Last bumped on Apr 17, 2021, 9:04:26 AM
having the same issue, both steam and standalone. Launch game, grinding gear games logo, log in screen, crash back to windows. It's a high priority issue right now on the bug report forums but it hasn't been updated since the 7th so some more information on this would be much appreciated
yea, I got rid of all of the files mentioned in that post, no luck, still crashing.
Life is soup, I am fork.

"
Tried verifying game files (on steam).
Tried redownloading the full game (through steam).
Tried deleting the folder in my documents.
Tried deleting shader caches.

Same issues here after doing all of the above as well. Load Screen->Menu->crash to desktop with no error or anything.
Yep, me too
IDK it feels kinda frustrating thant no one's replying to this
"
naked_snek wrote:

Not much replying on anything it seems
Now getting this issue too, i have been dropping out like everyone all day, then timing out trying to log in, and now it just closes the game when i click login.
same situation here. I played some time ( killed hillock and go to vilage to reward, klick to this movie in gems and after that i got crash). Now some seconds after loging screen and crash. I downloaded all game after deleting all files and the same.
"
naked_snek wrote:

yep, literally can't even get into the game lol, feel like this issue would be separate from server issues and handled by different people, and this is a known issue, and quite a few people are having it but there's literally 0 communication from GGG about it. a "we are still working on this and will update you when we make more progress" would even go a long way

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info