[3.16] ⚡#1 Vaal Guide in Path of Exile!⚡⚡58 Services completed⚡

I think you should look at Triumvirate ring :). It will make your vaals always pop.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
I think you should look at Triumvirate ring :). It will make your vaals always pop.
Already have, it is a Must for league players. It is also in my league details section.
Last edited by VaalStormCall on May 16, 2021, 4:20:44 PM
so I'm relatively new to this game and i gave this a shot seeing it could be a league starter (altho i already have one,) and i tried to follow the budget gear to the best of my abilities including the important flasks for the vaal skills. I really don't even understand how u play this untill u have the full end game gear. so far it feels like a very bad arc pathfinder with the occasional storm call. now i can power through that but even so, with 1 stack and another one in the bank and descent gear i can hardly boss since 1/2 vaal is not enough for the harded guys and they dont give me any souls back so unless i one shot them i just get one shotted back since the build has absolutely 0 survive-ability...

im not sure how u can help me with such little information or if u even want to xD but some advice would be great ^^

(probably shouldnt have gone for this build with such little experience.)

by the way, being a league starter, in current league means that u think u can go from zero to hero with this specific skill tree and build ur equipment up as you go right? just in-case im a dumbass

thanks!
So, just looking at the pob btw, its faulty.

Just a quick glance and I noticed these;

- You are using elemental focus, don't have any other active skill and don't use
skitterbots or anything, but still tick a shock(not just a shock either, but a 41% one). If you're going to counter with "oh, but I shock frozen enemies", then well, you don't freeze anything (for the same reason). Even without ele focus you don't deal enough x-y cold/lightning damage to shock high health targets.

- You chose to add power charges, when you have no way of generating them.

- You ticked unnerve, despite having no way of applying unnerve to enemies.

- You ticked "is your crit chance lucky" without the use of a diamond flask.

- You ticked "killed recently" which isn't always up for bosses(more often than not its not active).

- You ticked full life, but also hit recently. While sure, technically it could just affect your es, but against bosses the hit you take is likely going to cover more than the 700 es you have.

- And of course, they fact that you have 124 points allocated. Removing either point will impact life or damage

While the damage is still good, its no where the 3B you claim. Some 100m likely, but it's also a glass cannon.
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on May 27, 2021, 10:25:57 AM
Is it normal that i must reequip the ring(With the vaalskill) everytime i enter a new area to become the stats to my 6 link vaal skill? Or i doing something wrong?
Any budget wands?

These are soooooooooooooo expensive
"
Is it normal that i must reequip the ring(With the vaalskill) everytime i enter a new area to become the stats to my 6 link vaal skill? Or i doing something wrong?

Vaal souls are bugged and ggg is not doing anything about it yet but they have admitted that they're "Aware" of the situation and are "Working" on it.
Vaal souls have been fixed!
Haha build is good but the pob is so unrealistic
Hello. I am trying to make this build. A problem I have, how do I keep up 100% IC when I only get endurance charges every 18 seconds? (12 seconds cat agility, and 6 seconds cat's stealth).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info