[3.16] ⚡#1 Vaal Guide in Path of Exile!⚡⚡58 Services completed⚡

Subbing to look at the pob for this build, Im interested
I tried with 40ex investment and it didnt feel good in ultimatum. I really think I need the legacy flasks from standard to make it feel good. Also the survivability is just not there, so if you dont kill them instantly you dont feel good :(
I'm very interested in this build, had been theory crafting something like this for this league since they announced the changes to vaal skills.

In the videos, I see you have 15 casts of Vaal storm call, that's not available anymore is it? Also, another question about the DPS calculation, do you take the average hit on PoB and multiply that by 25 to get the total from one Vaal Storm Call? I just want to make sure I am figuring out the DPS correctly.
"
I'm very interested in this build, had been theory crafting something like this for this league since they announced the changes to vaal skills.

In the videos, I see you have 15 casts of Vaal storm call, that's not available anymore is it? Also, another question about the DPS calculation, do you take the average hit on PoB and multiply that by 25 to get the total from one Vaal Storm Call? I just want to make sure I am figuring out the DPS correctly.

Hello there! This is the exact dps calculations, Attacks per stack 26.25
Dpsx26.25=per stack
Stacks: 15
Duration: 1.05
Strikes: 0.04
1.05 divided by 0.04= 26.25.

In league you will have the max possible stacks of 3 for your storm call. You will need to use
paired with potency and the other one that has a chance not to consume souls.
"
VaalStormCall wrote:

Hello there! This is the exact dps calculations, Attacks per stack 26.25
Dpsx26.25=per stack
Stacks: 15
Duration: 1.05
Strikes: 0.04
1.05 divided by 0.04= 26.25.

In league you will have the max possible stacks of 3 for your storm call. You will need to use
paired with potency and the other one that has a chance not to consume souls.

Thank you, I understand how that works now. Looking at the 3.13 pob, I'm concerned about the defensive layers of the build and am wondering about the survivability. I also don't see how you are generating frenzy and power charges, though they are enabled in the pob.
Last edited by Juggernaut448 on May 4, 2021, 9:53:47 AM
"
I'm concerned about the defensive layers of the build and am wondering about the survivability. I also don't see how you are generating frenzy and power charges, though they are enabled in the pob.

Hello again! My pob section is now updated! Thank you for that catch! As far as my build goes, we're not glass. We can tank some hits before you die, meaning you have reaction time to flask up and hit or just get out of that area and recoup.
Hey I dont get how to have more than 1 use of the vaal skill stored?
I got both wands with the required vaal cost reduction but thats only 40%.
Where is my mistake?
"
ScipiBaaal wrote:
Where is my mistake?

I also got the 40% reduction on gear as well, but since the cost of the skill is 30 souls, 40% reduction doesn't reduce the cost enough to be able to store extra uses. This allows you to cast it at 18 souls instead of 30 since it reduces the cost by 12. We would need to reduce the cost by 50% in order to have two uses and 67% for three uses. The only way to reduce the cost further is to use the new Atziri ring. The downside is that only works while it is socketed in the ring.
"
Where is my mistake?

Your main skill will be Arc (not vaal arc) to clear map trash easily (use Lavianga's Spirit) without the need of vaal storm call making the vaal variant boss specific which is what it really was intended for.
In addition, to have 3 stacks of storm call you will need a triumvirate ring (new vaal ring) with these mods; Vaal skills deal 150% more damage, Vaal skills ignore enemy monster resistances, Vaal skills have reduced soul gain prevention and your vaal souls gain 1 additional soul. Any of those mods in combination will work.
"
VaalStormCall wrote:
"
Where is my mistake?

Your main skill will be Arc (not vaal arc) to clear map trash easily (use Lavianga's Spirit) without the need of vaal storm call making the vaal variant boss specific which is what it really was intended for.
In addition, to have 3 stacks of storm call you will need a triumvirate ring (new vaal ring) with these mods; Vaal skills deal 150% more damage, Vaal skills ignore enemy monster resistances, Vaal skills have reduced soul gain prevention and your vaal souls gain 1 additional soul. Any of those mods in combination will work.

So, the builds dps is much, much lower than it was previously since the ring turns into a 4.5 link for dps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info