Stress-Free PoE! BONE ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.14

Happy Saturday everyone! It's wonderfully rainy today so I re-seeded part of my lawn yesterday and am excited for the rain to do my work for me :).

I made an example video with my 3.14 tweaks. You can see the video here if you like. I've replaced the video in the guide with this one.

K. Sweet. Let's see what we have today.

"
Krush_U wrote:
Spoiler
Thanks for your clarifications on the gem mechanics. Even after reading the gem descriptions, I still get confused too often. Those make total sense now.
Ya, I hear you Krush_U. Some gems, no matter how hard GGG tries, require a lot of research to understand. And then, even after all that, I forget everything I learned ;). Keep on posting :).

"
Royella wrote:
Spoiler
A little more crafting and I have a new helm!

Unavailable

Extremely easy to hit, I used minion and life fossils on Ilvl 86 base. I'll use harvest crafts to bump that fire res up and it will be sickity sick. :)

My spectres are level 27 now!
Nice helmet Royella! I'd love a helmet like that!

"
krylo wrote:
Spoiler
I have a quick question. How did you get the pob to calculate the zombie total dps on the bottom left side of pob?
Hey krylo! It's a new feature in the community PoB that's linked in the guide. It's a check box in the Skills tab. It's right beside where you can enable/disable certain skills. It's still dependant on which skill you have selected on the left side though.

Alright folks! Have a great weekend! See you Wednesday! You're all fantastic.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Nice helmet Royella! I'd love a helmet like that!

It got even better! I ran lab this morning and got the zombie atk spd enchant:

And I fractured this subterranean armor and got lucky, then proceeded to 6 link in less than 100 fuse. I'm going to hit it with max life essences then craft % life/mana on it. Stay tuned :)

hi there!
first of all thank you for the guide from all noobs like me =), it`s really great starter and it is really fun and not exhausting to play (well i am at tier5 map, so don`t know what will happen in the future).

I`ve a question, today i got a cool cluster jewel with Skeleton Atrophy.
As i understood chaos dmg should be just ignored because of brutality and auras ? but what about "wither" part of skill - is it working ?
So it`s not worth spent skill point?

how in general such skill correlate with build ? does it mean in this case that skeletons will deal 30% less damage ?

Last edited by 547506 on Apr 24, 2021, 4:55:06 PM
"
547506 wrote:
hi there!
first of all thank you for the guide from all noobs like me =), it`s really great starter and it is really fun and not exhausting to play (well i am at tier5 map, so don`t know what will happen in the future).

I`ve a question, today i got a cool cluster jewel with Skeleton Atrophy.
As i understood chaos dmg should be just ignored because of brutality and auras ? but what about "wither" part of skill - is it working ?
So it`s not worth spent skill point?

how in general such skill correlate with build ? does it mean in this case that skeletons will deal 30% less damage ?

That notable is for skeletons, the main skill on this build is zombies. I use a generic Life/minion damage jewel for now.
"
Royella wrote:

That notable is for skeletons, the main skill on this build is zombies. I use a generic Life/minion damage jewel for now.

ok, sorry for misunderstanding, i meant skeletons is a supportive skill (in my case), since i have some spare sockets, cause i don`t like using shield charge.
so i thought of skeletons like "investigators" and first sacrifice for mobs so they won`t attack me: run into room -> cast skeletons and then go closer to packs of mobs with 4 spectres and 9 zombies
Well, build is pretty good.
But i dont know why mobs start oneshoting me at tier 10 and looks like it absolutely impossible to hit waves 8-9 on ultimatum on maps then higher then tier 7-8. Zombies just cant kill so many rares that spawning there. Its like 10-15 rares at the same time. Minions not dying but they cant kill so many rares and then i die.
Cant understand why GGG doin this game so hard to play. I rememeber when i started play PoE it was so easy to get 36/40 with any forum build. For now its almost impossible
Last edited by BeDarkAndy on Apr 25, 2021, 4:08:17 AM
"
547506 wrote:
"
Royella wrote:

ok, sorry for misunderstanding, i meant skeletons is a supportive skill (in my case), since i have some spare sockets, cause i don`t like using shield charge.
so i thought of skeletons like "investigators" and first sacrifice for mobs so they won`t attack me: run into room -> cast skeletons and then go closer to packs of mobs with 4 spectres and 9 zombies

Look at my set up, I use vaal skeletons in place of cast when damage taken linked to my golem and feeding frenzy. You don't have to worry about the brutality interaction then, and the skeletons are aggressive from feeding frenzy. It works really well. I'm level 96 and heading toward 97 very quickly. Good luck!

Last edited by Royella on Apr 25, 2021, 7:51:32 AM
OK everyone, thoughts here?

I lose 400 life to gain an eleventh zombie by switching my belly for the subterranean armor and my talisman for the amulet, I need that to cover resists if I switch armor.

Before, 7800 life:

After, 7400 life (also more life regen, armor from annoint and energy shield)

I'm hitting POB to check the damage numbers now to see if it's worth it and then maybe some playtesting. I have some t15 beachheads I can run both sets of gear through and time.

Edit: Just crunched the numbers and it seems well worth it. I'll see if my clear speed bumps up now :)

Edit 2: Ran a t15 Beachhead and double checked my POB numbers. Mapping was much smoother and my run was noticeably faster. It's a significant dps boost and worth the loss in life. I can mitigate that some by farming for a life amulet/higher level life anoint but it's solid as is. TLDR: Get MOAR zombies.
Last edited by Royella on Apr 25, 2021, 7:02:25 PM
"
Royella wrote:
OK everyone, thoughts here?

I lose 400 life to gain an eleventh zombie by switching my belly for the subterranean armor and my talisman for the amulet, I need that to cover resists if I switch armor.

Before, 7800 life:

Unavailable
Unavailable

After, 7400 life (also more life regen, armor from annoint and energy shield)

Unavailable
Unavailable

I'm hitting POB to check the damage numbers now to see if it's worth it and then maybe some playtesting. I have some t15 beachheads I can run both sets of gear through and time.

Edit: Just crunched the numbers and it seems well worth it. I'll see if my clear speed bumps up now :)

Edit 2: Ran a t15 Beachhead and double checked my POB numbers. Mapping was much smoother and my run was noticeably faster. It's a significant dps boost and worth the loss in life. I can mitigate that some by farming for a life amulet/higher level life anoint but it's solid as is. TLDR: Get MOAR zombies.

Royella, if i find a body armour with the +1 zombie prefix on it, but the rest of the mods are bad, can i reroll it for better mods (life / resists) and stil have the chance to get the +1 zombie prefix again? (since it was already on it once before)
Last edited by Xjustagamer on Apr 26, 2021, 7:49:58 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
i would like to start play summoner and i have a question. this is good build to start and using this to afk blight map?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info