[3.15?] Champion Earthshatter Impale 2H | League Starter | SSF | Tank 90% Fortify| All Content

I don't know if I should save it to exchange the ax for a 700 ~ 800 dps or change something from the set before. I'm finding my damage low on t14 + maps

I saw some builds using Soul Tether but I didn't understand why

PT-BR:
Não sei se devo guardar para trocar o axe por um de 700~800 dps ou mudo algo do set antes. Estou achando meu dano baixo em mapas t14+

vi algumas builds usando Soul Tether mas não entendi o porque

Last edited by DASDIAS on Apr 28, 2021, 1:18:20 AM
`
Last edited by whoweoncewere on Apr 28, 2021, 5:44:12 PM
Hi,

I am quite new to this game.. I have a noob question. I see in the POB skills tab you are not using fortify support gem. Are you getting the fortify buff from something else once you get into end game or act4+?

Thanks
Fortitude node in the champion ascendency makes you have fortify up 100% of the time.
"
DASDIAS wrote:
I don't know if I should save it to exchange the ax for a 700 ~ 800 dps or change something from the set before. I'm finding my damage low on t14 + maps

I saw some builds using Soul Tether but I didn't understand why

PT-BR:
Não sei se devo guardar para trocar o axe por um de 700~800 dps ou mudo algo do set antes. Estou achando meu dano baixo em mapas t14+

vi algumas builds usando Soul Tether mas não entendi o porque

They use it because of the life leech, which has an effect ascendancy slayer.

No item are going to change the damage like the axe would change it, I put some ideas in the faq section.

I added several mini sections in the post, look at the section at the beginning of the auras, for you to adjust yours.

Last edited by Alkatraz_BR on Apr 28, 2021, 11:09:22 PM
Really enjoying this build so far. I leaguestarted with it and it's been pretty smooth. Currently level 95, killed Sirus A8 yesterday. Originally i thought the build would be annoying to play, since you have to press 3 different skills + utility and flasks, but suprisingly i actually enjoy it a lot. I wanna kill Maven this league (didnt play during ritual), are there any big upgrades, defensive or offensive, that you would suggest buying before? I think i should be able to kill her with the gear i have, but since Im sitting on 15 exalts atm, I figured i could upgrade a little bit more. Thanks for the build!

"
Rubjuneb wrote:
Really enjoying this build so far. I leaguestarted with it and it's been pretty smooth. Currently level 95, killed Sirus A8 yesterday. Originally i thought the build would be annoying to play, since you have to press 3 different skills + utility and flasks, but suprisingly i actually enjoy it a lot. I wanna kill Maven this league (didnt play during ritual), are there any big upgrades, defensive or offensive, that you would suggest buying before? I think i should be able to kill her with the gear i have, but since Im sitting on 15 exalts atm, I figured i could upgrade a little bit more. Thanks for the build!

Glad you liked it, I also thought it would be bad before I started playing, but this active gameplay is cool.

You can kill the maven, I’ll see if I can bring a video later, the problem that I’m terrible at the memory game, look at the video of the alkaizer in the videos section to get an idea.

I improve the gems of the earthshatter, the fist of war 21/20 you buy cheap for example, and the others buy a corrupted 20/20 that are cheap, buy the vaal ancestral warchief.

Maybe swap the enfeeble for vulnerability, did you put the molten shell on the cdwt on purpose?

Take a look at the "update" section, so you can try to fix your auras.

Last edited by Alkatraz_BR on Apr 29, 2021, 3:31:52 PM
The watchers eye "Impales you inflict last 2 additional hits while using pride", Really worth his price?... Thanks
Hey, I tried Petrified Blood with this build to see if I can have perma adrenaline. It seems to be possible, although there could be better ways, I think. Atm i have around 95 Adrenaline uptime and it feels really good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYCKjuHwCX4

The video showcases t16 minotaur map and ultimatum in it. Not a perfect gameplay, of course, but it showcases petrified blood and adrenaline.

You can check my setup on my profile. For now, I kinda do like the setup.
Hi, do you want to only hit with Fist of War, or should you spam out as many spikes as possible?

Thanks for making the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info