[3.15?] Champion Earthshatter Impale 2H | League Starter | SSF | Tank 90% Fortify| All Content

The build should still be good no? 3kk damage still sounds very good with all the nerfs. Now I'm confused if I should start with this or not xd I thought the build was somewhat fine
"
drakblaze6 wrote:
The build should still be good no? 3kk damage still sounds very good with all the nerfs. Now I'm confused if I should start with this or not xd I thought the build was somewhat fine

Still good, I did a test I took the awk melee and using it with closed combat (5L), I got a dps similar to the after nerf according to the pob.

I made some maps and killed the veritania a9, it takes a little longer, but I didn't have any problems, I'll test it with the sirus later to see how this experiment goes and I try to record.

I would make it as the first character for farm for the next character, in a while some broken builds will appear, maybe some of the new skills will be useful for something.

I'm being honest, because I don't want anyone complaining here later. kkk
Last edited by Alkatraz_BR on Jul 22, 2021, 7:23:04 PM
"
Alkatraz_BR wrote:
"
drakblaze6 wrote:

Still good, I did a test I took the awk melee and using it with closed combat (5L), I got a dps similar to the after nerf according to the pob.

I made some maps and killed the veritania a9, it takes a little longer, but I didn't have any problems, I'll test it with the sirus later to see how this experiment goes and I try to record.

I would make it as the first character for farm for the next character, in a while some broken builds will appear, maybe some of the new skills will be useful for something.

Amazing! Thank you, I'll be starting with this build for sure
"
Alkatraz_BR wrote:
"
drakblaze6 wrote:

Hello my friend , we play the same build , excellent guide

I am very sad what they nerf to us , i always play earthshatter i love it and is my playstyle

I want to discuss something with you for our build

How about we go low life , petrified blood , mortal conviction+ bloodmagic and str stack with pillar of caged god

With my calvs we should be able get 10k hp , 5 k unreserved, huge damage and permanent adrenaline wich give damage, attack speed , move speed , phys reduction and removes all ailments

Let me know your thought

Respect
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
Being fairly new to POE I was looking for a slam build to play in the new SSF league, and this one has proven to be very solid.

I didn't experience hard endgame bosses yet, but I am currently able to do red maps without too much trouble. Apparently I'm playing the build at the wrong time because it got nerfed lol, but still strong & fun to play !

Thanks for the noob friendly guide and build, nice work.
This build is so simple / beginner friendly, yet it's very solid damage and defensive wise. As soon as I get back home I will move away from my marauder and play this one instead :-)
"
Khazerox wrote:
Being fairly new to POE I was looking for a slam build to play in the new SSF league, and this one has proven to be very solid.

I didn't experience hard endgame bosses yet, but I am currently able to do red maps without too much trouble. Apparently I'm playing the build at the wrong time because it got nerfed lol, but still strong & fun to play !

Thanks for the noob friendly guide and build, nice work.

If had played before I would like it even more, let's see what awaits us in 3.16, these latest updates displeased me a lot.
I'm taking the opportunity to play other things.
Last edited by Alkatraz_BR on Sep 10, 2021, 8:45:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info