The Truth about Albino Rhoa Feathers

"
BumpNumb wrote:
To everyone who are being mad because you dont think others are sharing all their knowledge, listen to a wise mans words:

"We like vendor recipes, Unique items and uses for Albino Rhoa Feathers to be secret, because then the people who find them can choose whether to share the information or keep it to themselves...
...there are secrets worth uncovering in Wraeclast ;)"

The reason people are getting mad at Monsta is because he's taunting people.
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
"
Loreweaver wrote:
The reason people are getting mad at Monsta is because he's taunting people.

50% of people are mad because they think I know something and I'm not telling them, another 50% are mad because they think the whole thing isn't reel (though, they said the same thing about rods, so those people obviously have no credibility left at this point), and the other 50% think it's partly real but also that I'm trolling a bit.

Which 50% is right? You decide.
How rare are white Rhoa?
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
(though, they said the same thing about rods, so those people obviously have no credibility left at this point)

;) Sometimes I really love this community...
We're all in this leaky boat together, people.
Last edited by demon9675 on Apr 9, 2015, 1:16:22 AM
"
Chameleon wrote:
How rare are white Rhoa?

It's hard to tell because of the way they behave. Albino Rhoas have survived so long because they have natural instincts that protect them from predators, mainly in the fact that they start running away as soon as they see you and have to be chased down.

This means that people often miss them even when they are in the same instance.
"
Chameleon wrote:
How rare are white Rhoa?

if you farm mud flats less than 3 hours, chances of meeting one are pretty low.

chris said these feathers are the one and only real currency. as he studied economics i try to apply real world conditions to them with no more further insights. except he refers to to a gold backed currency rather than the current FIAT money system.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Just wondering, was thinking of trying to find one. The /remaining is a help when farming Mud Flats.

LOL Chris at it again on reddit.

Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
I have like 4 of these im rich as fuck. come at me
"
Chameleon wrote:
How rare are white Rhoa?

About 1/100 run, but rng is rng .

Found 4 so far
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Apr 9, 2015, 2:40:34 AM
"
Chameleon wrote:
How rare are white Rhoa?

IIRC - I was doing about 45 feather runs a day, and it took a little over two weeks to find one.

Later, when I had stopped feather hunting, SotV came out and my first character just made it into merciless, I spotted the Gingerfoot Rhoa again. I messaged a guild mate, and let him join the instance and get the kill and the feather.

While plentiful in the Rahnoo Marsh, the Gingerfoot is extremely rare on the mainland.
Part of the problem is that the Rhoa does flee and is easily missed if you aren't paying attention. The color isn't hugely different, and the best way to spot the Gingerfoot is not to kill everything in giant blasts, but to run around and watch for any rhoa that runs away rather than approaching.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info