The Truth about Albino Rhoa Feathers

"
lupasvasile wrote:
This shit still going on? What is this kindergarten? "I know something and you don't *sticks tongue out*"

Either say what the damned things are for, and how to use them, or simply keep the secret and shut up.

All this baiting, and trolling is getting annoying. And if it's only for the elitist no lifers (as in only they can do that shit), then just shut up and keep it to yourselves.

P.S This post contains a repetition, but fuck it.

Wtf dude. Some things are only special because they are secret. If everybody knows about the use of Albino Feathers, it ruins the fun.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
lupasvasile wrote:
This shit still going on? What is this kindergarten? "I know something and you don't *sticks tongue out*"

Either say what the damned things are for, and how to use them, or simply keep the secret and shut up.

All this baiting, and trolling is getting annoying. And if it's only for the elitist no lifers (as in only they can do that shit), then just shut up and keep it to yourselves.

Wtf dude. Some things are only special because they are secret. If everybody knows about the use of Albino Feathers, it ruins the fun.

The people should keep the secret, but stop baiting people into the whole kindergarten "I know and you don't" game. That is what really bothers me, not the fact that it's secret.
"
lupasvasile wrote:

I wish many leaves the game who RESPECT yourself and then we got whats that """"fun(?) secret"""" is.

This whole kindergarten more and more annoying, also there more trolling and baiting then secret or """FUUUUUUUUUUN""". Its worse and worse, read global or forum or fan sites, this """""""fun?"""""" start to be elitists trolling baiting game full of humiliate aggainst who dont know or just give a fuck about it.

Its even worse then Atziri content that can farm/play/run only some very specific builds.

Ggg add content for ppl to PLAY, but you cant bcs ITS SO FUN WHEN YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIEND (yeah, that right for who still think its "fuuuuuuun") KNOW AND 99,99% OF PLAYERS NOT, HAHAHAHA! SO MUCH FUN!
Hey Guys,
2 Weeks ago I found a feather myself!

Spoiler

I can´t confirm it, but last league i found 1 too, both times i had the unique tricorn equiped
Spoiler
Just roughly 30 minutes ago I found an Albino Rhoa Feather. I didn't really bother sifting through 49 pages of what appeared to be flaming, but none the less the mob does still exist. Just wish I knew what it was used for. Here is a screen shot. And any info would be greatly appreciated!

Edit: I'm a noob at uploading photos so just click the picture and it will show a full size one.

Last edited by Windir9 on Oct 3, 2014, 10:57:29 AM
The legend says that if you kill Atziri with 10 Albino Rhoa Feathers in your inventory, you get an Albino Rhoas Map.

Spoiler

Spoiler
Those are cows, dude.
Last edited by Samkiud on Jan 12, 2015, 3:59:07 AM
you will get a limited edition item that will occupy one of your stash panel
(Location):PH
Duelist is kylo ren -_-
I have just read on a youtube comment on a video regarding albino feathers, that vendoring one of them togheter with one unit of every other currency makes vendors give you a mirror. Is it true? Some one can try this? :/
It's a secret is because this is the ticket to easy mirror farming. Why would anyone give out that secret? Best chance is to talk to all the original 6x T1 gg item owners (those ones that offer all the mirror services) to let you in on the secret.

Good luck with that.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Jan 27, 2015, 9:54:18 AM
"
Pewzor wrote:
It's a secret is because this is the ticket to easy mirror farming. Why would anyone give out that secret? Best chance is to talk to all the original 6x T1 gg item owners (those ones that offer all the mirror services) to let you in on the secret.

Good luck with that.

Ok :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info