The Truth about Albino Rhoa Feathers

"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
The truth about Albino Rhoa feathers is that they come from Albino Rhoas.

As the adult Rhoas seem to be featherless beasties, where do they keep the feather they drop? In a pouch of some sort?

Further, if Albino Rhoas drop Albino Rhoa Feathers, then why don't regular Rhoas drop regular Rhoa feathers?

If the Vaal gems are the Tears of Maji, then perhaps the albino feathers are the Laughter of Maji?

Hmm, I wonder if anyone has tried to "Vorb" a feather?

I'll have to ask our chief "Science officer", she should know :-)

Albino Rhoa Feathers is the Rhoa equivalent to pubic hair.

After they hit puberty and get albino, they later 'transform' and walk upright and get the ability to ressurect dead enemys.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Jun 13, 2014, 3:57:30 AM
What is the Albino Rhoa Event? Original thread here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/586311

Can't find anything else about this mysterious event.

And this weird screenshot with unique all over the place..
http://i.imgur.com/XXqBrBM.jpg

"
Qarl wrote:
Version 1.0.0f

• Fixed an extremely rare bug where too many unique items could drop from a monster outside of the Albino Rhoa Event.

I know it's a bit old but still..

Anyone knows anything more than this about the Albino Rhoa Event? please share
Pants of Textile
Last edited by nikals on Jul 23, 2014, 7:19:58 AM
In the boss kill achievements for the new league one of the listed enemies is "The First Rhoa". What could it mean?
So i noticed Oozeback, the boss Rhoa, loves to spawn at a waterfall. And submerged passage opens from a waterfall... so maybe it has something to do with that waterfall or the pool of water that forms beneath it? (fishing? saw a rod with rhoa feather lure as a mod.) (opens a hidden albino rhoa map?)

I feel like it would be used in that map, and you can find almost everything by following the water streams. So i figure water is somehow the key.

If i could ever find a damn rhoa i'd try it myself lol.

Last edited by Igcis on Aug 18, 2014, 11:52:26 PM
I have the Albino Rhoa Feather in Rampage league :D
Last edited by inhuman0 on Aug 21, 2014, 4:39:04 AM
"
inhuman0 wrote:
I have the Albino Rhoa Feather in Rampage league :D

And I have one in beyond !
-snip- I did have a full explanation of what Rhoa feathers did here, but I think just saying it would ruin peoples fun. Bear in mind, they do have a use and that use is pretty enjoyable.
Last edited by DrKillWil on Aug 29, 2014, 10:53:43 AM
"
DrKillWil wrote:
-snip- I did have a full explanation of what Rhoa feathers did here, but I think just saying it would ruin peoples fun. Bear in mind, they do have a use and that use is pretty enjoyable.

Sure you did

Just pm me to verify it, I don't mind if it ruins my "fun"

Last edited by killerke11 on Aug 31, 2014, 4:16:56 PM
"
DrKillWil wrote:

This shit still going on? What is this kindergarten? "I know something and you don't *sticks tongue out*"

Either say what the damned things are for, and how to use them, or simply keep the secret and shut up.

All this baiting, and trolling is getting annoying. And if it's only for the elitist no lifers (as in only they can do that shit), then just shut up and keep it to yourselves.

P.S This post contains a repetition, but fuck it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info