The Truth about Albino Rhoa Feathers

"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
I think I have figured out the use of the Albino Rhoa feather.

Its really quite genius actually.

If I am right then no normal player will ever be likely to figure out the use. I do not believe it is part of a recipe nor does it allow any access to any secret content.

I will not say any more than that because if everybody knew what they were for that would completely eliminate any usefulness in regards to the purpose they serve.

so there are two uses for the Albino Feathers?

I think there is only one use, its just not for us, the players, to utilize.

The fact that nobody knows and they wont tell us makes it work perfectly for what they intended it for.

Edit. felt like I said too much.
Last edited by thedestroyerofkids on Jul 11, 2013, 8:14:27 AM
"
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"

If I am right then no normal player will ever be likely to figure out the use. I do not believe it is part of a recipe nor does it allow any access to any secret content.

I will not say any more than that because if everybody knew what they were for that would completely eliminate any usefulness in regards to the purpose they serve.

so there are two uses for the Albino Feathers?

The fact that nobody knows and they wont tell us makes it work perfectly for what they intended it for.

If what you say is true then there can't be only one use.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
^
This is the reason it works so well. Make the players think there is another use in order to divert attention away from the REAL use.
"
^
This is the reason it works so well. Make the players think there is another use in order to divert attention away from the REAL use.

You don't make sense anymore.

I know at least one player who knows a use for the Rhoa Feathers. If you say you found another which can not be utilized by a player then there have to be 2 uses.
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Jul 11, 2013, 9:04:38 AM
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
^

Only because you dont really know what they are used for.
"
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
^

Only because you dont really know what they are used for.

pretty sure you just proved his point.

On topic: There may be some that know of its use, but if they do, they're not saying.

At some point this information will be common knowledge... for now we all get to have a little fun trying to figure it out :)
Last edited by Josephoenix on Jul 11, 2013, 9:09:56 AM
"

"

You don't make sense to begin with because you 'think' you know, meaning you didn't test anything. And claiming its not something a player can do means you can't even test it.

Last edited by Sneakypaw on Jul 11, 2013, 9:11:05 AM
^
If what i think is correct, if/when the time comes that this is common knowledge, they will be unable to serve their function.

The secrecy is the part of the equation that is holding it all together.

I think they have a huge impact in how we players are experiencing the game and we dont even know it.
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"

"

You don't make sense to begin with because you 'think' you know, meaning you didn't test anything. And claiming its not something a player can do means you can't even test it.

Yes, you are correct, I havent tested it. Mostly because i dont have enough time nor the interest farm up the massive amount it would take to prove my theory correct.

Also, if you truly knew what they were for, there would be no need for you to argue against what I am saying. You could sit back, relax, and be content knowing something the majority of the playerbase doesnt.
I know what you mean, but if that is true then it would make chris' statement incorrect. Do you still think it is true?

I'm thinking about the one where he mentions an undiscovered recipe.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info