[PlayStation] 3.13.2 Patch Notes

PlayStation 3.13.2 Patch Notes

• Texture Streaming has been further improved. Loading should now be quicker and you should see fewer low-resolution textures.
  • Fixed a common client crash.
Last bumped on Apr 25, 2021, 4:53:47 PM
Thanks
Thanks a lot for caring about console version!
Thanks.

But texture streaming seems to be much worse now? It takes about 3-4 minutes after logging in to stream in all the textures in my hideout and inventory. On Amsterdam servers, PS5. Wired ethernet, 300mb fiber up/down.
Not better, seems to be worser now. Well done...
Way worse after patch game is almost unplayable at the moment. Constant freezing and disconnects on PS5 no network issues on my end.
Thank you! Maybe now Delirium will be doable without enemies not loading in, but still attacking.
Unplayable on PS4 since the newest patch came out. Very well done GGG. Why are you broke your own Game, it was playable since today :(
Are you testing your own Stuff?
"
Thanks.

But texture streaming seems to be much worse now? It takes about 3-4 minutes after logging in to stream in all the textures in my hideout and inventory. On Amsterdam servers, PS5. Wired ethernet, 300mb fiber up/down.

Yes, strangely PS5 is slower on this than PS4. I was positively surprised about the changes on my PS4, while my husband on the PS5 was moaning for a long time.
Not sure if this only happens to me, but now luxurious hideout looks like it's in permanent low texture mode

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info