[PlayStation] 3.13.2 Patch Notes

Bonjour depuis la mise a jour impossible de créer un nouveau perso en league.
En mode standard aucun problème. Mais des qu il s agit de faire un perso sur la league rituel le perso ce créé la page de chargement ce met et avant d apparaître sur la map un message d erreur s affiche.
Quand je me reco sur le compte le perso est créé mais quand je tente de me connecter dessus j ai le même crash.
Une idée ?
Ps: je suis sur ps5 et un pote sur ps4 lui n a pas de soucis.
The game is much worse for me now on a regular PS4. Performance has never been great, but now the game constantly stutters, and pauses. The more stuff going on, the worse it gets. :(
Oops, GGG did it again ... :cry:

Seems worse
Maybe you will already make a preset with low textures, without shadows and other things, but with 60 fps, and with those that are now, but at 30 FPS?
Lag after lag after lag... Lag lag lag can't play any more on ps4. Improvements? Were...
Serious question, is this a joke? The game takes longer to load. And the main cause of crashing is still there. Wtf are these patch notes.
If you critique this game and its problems your post will be removed.

In a news thread about sound i asked "Why did it take multiple leagues to fix the sound on console?". Then got put on probation by Kane the sound guy! This is who GGG are!
I am playing on fat ps4, the textures of enemies and effects still missing on early seconds after entering a map and rituals. Do I have to reinstall the game? Last time the textures behave normal was on Heist league.
Cyberpunk has been removed from store playstation, why is this game still available for download looking at bugs? (probably because it's free? )
Not only should poe be removed from psn, but also gaming needs regulators. To hand out massive massive massive fines to companies like ggg.
If you critique this game and its problems your post will be removed.

In a news thread about sound i asked "Why did it take multiple leagues to fix the sound on console?". Then got put on probation by Kane the sound guy! This is who GGG are!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info