50 Point Sale and Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

"
Get a Free Warlord Mystery Box When You Spend Points

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Apr 9, 2021, 8:38:07 AM
April 13 I decide to get a pack or not.

If there is a line in there that reads “we decided to postpone the harvest nerfs until we come up with a better solution” it will be an instant buy! ;)

A man can dream.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Apr 9, 2021, 10:46:20 AM
All of the flaming head helmet attachment's on sale but the one I want (Stygian Flaming Head)... No reason for it not to be included in the sale. GGG fix the mistake please!
Please add Stygian Flaming Head Helmet Attachment to the sale <3
FFS im waiting for crystal EQ sale for ages...
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Will there be small teasers as well as the big ones?
Le Toucan Will Return
I just purchased the my first MTX in a few months after reading this post, (50 points Helmet appearance). How do I receive the free mystery box?
"
Gallazhan wrote:
I just purchased the my first MTX in a few months after reading this post, (50 points Helmet appearance). How do I receive the free mystery box?

Go in game, go to your cosmetics tab, click "view cosmetics stash" or whatever near the bottom left. It should be in the list under consumables.
Украина в моём сердце
all looks really awesome ! but please give us a loot box improvement some system to sacrifice duplicated items into some shards that can be used . ty ^^
No more mystery box purchases for me until you can like put in 3x duplicates and get a new mystery box.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info