<KotRT> - Knights of the Round Table - 670+ member Discord, 100+ stash tabs -- Recruiting for 3.20!

Light it up!!! Good guild good people~!!!!
Happy to be part of this guild. Looks well organised with fast growing discord community. Glad that i got my spot secured before new league kicks in.

Guys keep your passwords updated, as my account got breached recently for having weak password for years, do not neglect it as I did. New league soon, going fresh, going strong.
great helpfull community, as this is my first actively played league - I learned a lot from guild members
Very helpful and fun people! Happy to be a part of it :D
I myself joined in the wake of MSSN breaking up due to well known reasons I Won't outline here. Best guild I've had the privilege being a part of. Members help each other out all the time, we rarely or never have drama. Guild stash is mostly FFA with few Place Only tabs for officer completion runs for members or Guild funds and donations. STASH GRABS, Yes, Free shit. The officers and leaders will generally put together numerous grabs over the course of the league varying from timeless jewels, stacked decks, various synthesized items of variable power just to name a few.

Proud to be a Knight of the Round Table.
Looking forward to the new league! Pls GGG, I need those patch notes.
Best guild currently, waiting for new league!
all hail orgy
Bump now that the harassment bs is over :D

Still dealing with fallout from mission.
Dont mind me just bumping this page
IGN: Big

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info