[3.18] (((Abandoned))) Donkster5' The Toxic Tank! RIP 3.19 due to mana res issues

How is the PoB coming along?
"
Early league perhaps, but it means crafters will be building to take advantage of the glut of TR players. Prices for really good bows and things will likely be lower after the first week than they were last league. Production just has to ramp up. The good news is that you can take a +2 bow gems with attack speed imperial/thicket/grove bow all the way to endgame before really needing to upgrade. That’s why TR and this build are such strong leaguestarters. That said, min/maxing can get expensive. DoT Multi Malevolence WEyes don’t come cheap. Nor do empowers or GGG bows. Clusters are expensive as well.

All TR problems are solved by Harvest, bow is the simplest craft, introduce people to such a wonderful site as https://www.craftofexile.com

When crafting gems, you need to catch a 7% increase in maximum health with Orb of Alteration, then roll Reforge a rare item keeping prefix In Harvest
Of course, if you do not sell such craft on TFT.

I apologize for my English, I just don’t have to tell people that TR can be expensive, TR is the easiest and cheapest build, the only thing is that the bow will cost you 11ex because of crafting
"
Artophwar wrote:
How is the PoB coming along?

Guide and PoB updated
~Donkster5
Gj
Is it still a good bosser with new tree? (Excluding maven - her mechanics still screw me up).
"
HeroFack wrote:

When crafting gems, you need to catch a 7% increase in maximum health with Orb of Alteration, then roll Reforge a rare item keeping prefix

What gems?
"
HeckinKoda wrote:
Is it still a good bosser with new tree? (Excluding maven - her mechanics still screw me up).

Yes, it’s probably in a better place for bossing than before.
~Donkster5
"
Donkster5 wrote:
With flasks up, you basically do not get hit, and when you do, the built in defenses limit the damage to almost never get one shot. Getting back to full life before the next hit is easy.

How do you get back to full life? is it just life flask?
Hey all, just an update. It has come to my attention that PoB is not calculating the fortify ascendancy bonuses properly. You can add the following into the "custom modifiers" portion of your PoBs Configuration tab to have it manually added -

20% increased Attack Damage while you have Fortify
20% increased Attack Speed while you have Fortify
+500 to Armour and Evasion Rating while you have Fortify
~Donkster5
"
k33zzz wrote:
"
Donkster5 wrote:
With flasks up, you basically do not get hit, and when you do, the built in defenses limit the damage to almost never get one shot. Getting back to full life before the next hit is easy.

How do you get back to full life? is it just life flask?

I like LGoH on my selfcast along with in gear. You can utilize vitality as well. Also, why I recommend a panicked flask as you can spam it every little bit and still have it ready for an oh poop moment.
~Donkster5

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info