[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

HH needs juice to be strong. It doesn't really do much for normal maps or Blights.

Try farming stuff like Legions, Delirium and things with Beyond. That's where it pops off.
Last edited by Deadandlivin on Nov 24, 2021, 11:59:22 AM
Hi deadandlivin,

thank you for this amazing build, I really like it.

May I ask you to check my PoB and maybe give me some advice on where to go next? Is there anything I can do better minion/gems or passives wise? Should I switch golems to chest? Also can you tell me my current DPS pls? :D I dont know how to use PoB in this way.

Im trying to go more tanky way for endgame, because sometimes I get one shotted if I rush room full of mobs first before my minions do :) I've spend all my ex on this build and now have like 1,5 ex left and need to farm more.

https://pastebin.com/u1QZbZQS

Thank you very much.
Last edited by Ondrejsik on Nov 24, 2021, 12:55:25 PM
Can I have two Animate Guardian gems with two different item sets?
One for ST one for Clear and just swapping the gem?
"
Naixn wrote:

AG is based on your character/account, not the gem itself. You can't have two AG's by this logic IIRC.
"
anone wrote:
"
Naixn wrote:

AG is based on your character/account, not the gem itself. You can't have two AG's by this logic IIRC.

Well thats annoying....I wanted to test different equipment on different AG - one anomolous and one divergent.

I can see now when I cast AG that both look the same!!!

Lucky the second one I set up is the explodey one with expensive helm and not the other way around -phew!
Blight Project Results:

Just finished my x72 Corrupted T16 Blight session and Blight still looks pretty profitable and is a very easy way to make currency.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find a way to consistently beat T16 blights fully afk with my budget which was a bummer. Some mods are just impossible to afk for us like reduced regeneration or 40% monster ele res et.c.

Of the total maps I bricked x6 of them because of Elemental Reflect and no regen maps so I only really ran x66 maps.

Out of those maps I failed three of them. Two of them I died too, don't know cause I was afk. One of them I got overrun by monsters and my minion AI refused to leave one side of the area while a congaline of monsters proceeded to walk freely into my pump and destroy it.

For the playstyle, it was "semi-afk" I would say. The setup basically is to cover ~50% of the area with two clusters of towers so they can solo it while you stand afk at the pump and clear the other side.

Each cluster consisted of:
x1 lvl3 Empower Tower
x1-2 lvl 3 Seismic Tower
x1 Meteor Tower

One of these clusters basically is able to handle a complete lane of monsters by itself. So the strategy basically was to get one of these clusters up asap on the first lane, then move to the pump and afk.
~2 minutes into the Blight I moved up to the first cluster and built another tower setup adjecent to it. This allowed for these two clusters to basically cover ~40-50% of the map by themselves.

Then I just moved to the pump and afk'd for ~4-5 more minutes.

These are the results:

The -12 ex thing was because I had to change the threshhold on Excilence to 2 chaos because Oils and Screaming Essences were inflating the value. In the results are alot of maps which amount to 3.15 ex. I won't sell the maps so total profits should be 43 ex.

Loot:
Spoiler

Data:
Spoiler

Total investment was:
x72 Blighted Maps = ~1400 chaos
x72 Crimson Oils = ~200 chaos
x144 Violet Oils = ~100 chaos
x288 Chisels = 60 chaos
x72 Vaal Orbs = 35 chaos

Also used a bunch of Alchemist Orbs, some scourings to remove Regen/reflect maps and a bunch of sac frags. Won't count them since I used the frags I got from the maps.

Total investment: 12,3 exalted orbs.
Total revenue: 42,13 exalted orbs.
total profit: 30.3 exalted orbs.

Total maps:
72(total) - 6(bricked) - 4(failed) = 62 maps
This yielded me an average of 0.48 exalted orbs per map or ~71 chaos per map.

Total time it took to run x62 maps: 9 hours
Profit/hour: ~3.4 ex/hour

Conclusion:
A profit yield of 3.4 ex/hour isn't the best in the world but overall pretty decent for how casual it was. Blights are still profitable, but it got pretty boring towards the end. Being able to setup the towers and then just go afk was a life saviour as it allowed me to do other things meanwhile.

Would I recommend doing blight for money? Depends, if you like Blight then run them and you'll be rich in no time. I personally self farmed all my Blighted maps in Valdo's Rest running a Delirium + Blight atlas setup. I sold all non T16 ones. When I got x36 of them I bought 36 Fractured fossils for the total sum of 72 blighted maps.
tfw you lose a 20 ex AG. He somehow soaked all the AOE damage from Veritania. Died faster than I even realized he was taking damage at all :(
"
tfw you lose a 20 ex AG. He somehow soaked all the AOE damage from Veritania. Died faster than I even realized he was taking damage at all :(

Did you put a Moven Orbed helm on him? :D
Only way for him to cost 20 ex I think.

You really should prioritize getting the 4 missing levels on him before you put super expensive stuff on him. My AG can tank Veritania's ice thing now without a problem. He only has 70k hp but that's enough.
"
Deadandlivin wrote:
"

You really should prioritize getting the 4 missing levels on him before you put super expensive stuff on him. My AG can tank Veritania's ice thing now without a problem. He only has 70k hp but that's enough.

Yeah the -12 resist and +9 ele damage helmet. Remind me how I can get +4 levels on him? Only thing that comes to mind is that I put him in my ring slot for +1 and forfeit feeding frenzy on him, and buy a level 21 gem. Something else that I am missing?

EDIT: Do you have any further tips as to which boots I can use on my AG? As far as I can tell I dont need +1 curse on them due to my chest.

Tried victarios but they feel kinda useless.
Last edited by toppestofkeks_ on Nov 25, 2021, 6:53:16 AM
"
"
Deadandlivin wrote:
"

Yeah the -12 resist and +9 ele damage helmet. Remind me how I can get +4 levels on him? Only thing that comes to mind is that I put him in my ring slot for +1 and forfeit feeding frenzy on him, and buy a level 21 gem. Something else that I am missing?

EDIT: Do you have any further tips as to which boots I can use on my AG? As far as I can tell I dont need +1 curse on them due to my chest.

Tried victarios but they feel kinda useless.

21 gem and +3 from ring

As for boots for AG, you can get Death's Door on him to make him bleed immune which is pretty nice. Goldwyrm boots for 20% more quant could also be cool if you run Gravebind gloves.
Last edited by Deadandlivin on Nov 25, 2021, 10:14:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info