[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
SutCractus wrote:
"
Its_OP wrote:
So, I've invested a lot into making my character an ultimate unit for the Simulacrum (Wand, boots, shield, one of the rings). In a single test run yesterday at night I found out that even on the 27th wave monsters do not pose a serious threat for me.
My problem now is the the DPS calculation. According to PoB, I barely have 15kk mapping DPS, which is obviously incorrect. I've added flat crit from Brittle to the calculations, I were not able to figure out how to add Hydrosphere interaction. Can someone help me to make the numbers correct ?
https://pastebin.com/JwFGfrtY

Probably someone else could help you way more, since I am not a POB mastermind, but theres a few things:

1) IDK how this works in Simulacrum, but you have SO in your chest, and I think thats a good AOE already. Try using Awakened Elemental Damage with Attacks in your Helmet instead of Melee Splash.
2) If you are really interested in more DPS, swap Bone Offering for Divergent Flesh Offering, gives you 30% more damage. Your helmet buff gives you a plus to that.
3) You're missing the buffs from your Primal Crushclaw (I didn't find it at least).

Can't help you with Hydrosphere. But those changes will give you a total DPS of 35m DPS.

Well, first of all, I use SO in the chest because my helmet has flat crit. Hence, Golems in the Helmet shall deal more damage, according to Deadandlivin's calculations. Melee Splash is important, as it it chains on Hydrosphere (basically, when you have a sphere on the head of the boss and hit the boss with a Melee Splash hit, the splash gets reflected on the boss from the Hydrosphere as well). Secondly, Bone Offering is a must have for Simulacrums. Spell block is the only way we can mitigate Spell Damage (Grace helps us mitigate attacks). Thirdly, I have Crushclaw (Crab) as a spectre and his ability on one of my flasks.
Last edited by Its_OP on Nov 23, 2021, 8:32:05 AM
"
CAKE wrote:

kingmaker, gravebinds with ele weakness curse, inpulsa, helm with -25% enemy resistance, +1 curse shoes

Which helm gives -25% enemy resist? Thanks!
[
Spoiler
quote="Its_OP" realm="pc"]
"
SutCractus wrote:
"
Its_OP wrote:
So, I've invested a lot into making my character an ultimate unit for the Simulacrum (Wand, boots, shield, one of the rings). In a single test run yesterday at night I found out that even on the 27th wave monsters do not pose a serious threat for me.
My problem now is the the DPS calculation. According to PoB, I barely have 15kk mapping DPS, which is obviously incorrect. I've added flat crit from Brittle to the calculations, I were not able to figure out how to add Hydrosphere interaction. Can someone help me to make the numbers correct ?

Probably someone else could help you way more, since I am not a POB mastermind, but theres a few things:

1) IDK how this works in Simulacrum, but you have SO in your chest, and I think thats a good AOE already. Try using Awakened Elemental Damage with Attacks in your Helmet instead of Melee Splash.
2) If you are really interested in more DPS, swap Bone Offering for Divergent Flesh Offering, gives you 30% more damage. Your helmet buff gives you a plus to that.
3) You're missing the buffs from your Primal Crushclaw (I didn't find it at least).

Can't help you with Hydrosphere. But those changes will give you a total DPS of 35m DPS.

Well, first of all, I use SO in the chest because my helmet has flat crit. Hence, Golems in the Helmet shall deal more damage, according to Deadandlivin's calculations. Melee Splash is important, as it it chains on Hydrosphere (basically, when you have a sphere on the head of the boss and hit the boss with a Melee Splash hit, the splash gets reflected on the boss from the Hydrosphere as well). Secondly, Bone Offering is a must have for Simulacrums. Spell block is the only way we can mitigate Spell Damage (Grace helps us mitigate attacks). Thirdly, I have Crushclaw (Crab) as a spectre and his ability on one of my flasks.[/quote]

some incredible gear you have there, but I can't seem to find how are you applying EE, since none of your items has fire/light dmg conversion nor any added flat to spells. Otherwise it's all top notch 0 I particularly liked your wand and your boots :D
Last edited by anone on Nov 23, 2021, 9:59:59 AM
"
anone wrote:
[
Spoiler
quote="Its_OP" realm="pc"]
"
SutCractus wrote:
"
Its_OP wrote:

Well, first of all, I use SO in the chest because my helmet has flat crit. Hence, Golems in the Helmet shall deal more damage, according to Deadandlivin's calculations. Melee Splash is important, as it it chains on Hydrosphere (basically, when you have a sphere on the head of the boss and hit the boss with a Melee Splash hit, the splash gets reflected on the boss from the Hydrosphere as well). Secondly, Bone Offering is a must have for Simulacrums. Spell block is the only way we can mitigate Spell Damage (Grace helps us mitigate attacks). Thirdly, I have Crushclaw (Crab) as a spectre and his ability on one of my flasks.
Spoiler

some incredible gear you have there, but I can't seem to find how are you applying EE, since none of your items has fire/light dmg conversion nor any added flat to spells. Otherwise it's all top notch 0 I particularly liked your wand and your boots :D[/quote]

I use Hydrosphere. To prevent it from ruining my EE I specced into Avatar of Fire, which solves all of my problems with EE.

P.S. Such boots were 15ex on the trade site. Synthesis and lab enchant were another 2ex. But, imo, they are worth it. They allow me to change a Pantheon from Brine King to something useful.
Hey everyone, I've started to experiment with
in combination with bone offering. Im a bit surprised it hasnt been mentioned in this thread before(to my knowledge) because to me personally it feels REALLY nice, although you do obviously lose a ton of damage. Thats not to say you are immortal, but as far as a tanky setup goes, i think it's quite good. Example video of me doing delve level 309 and running like a buffon into every mob without convocating, just to test out the shield.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH84HAxtVxI
Here's me doing the minotaur without making any effort to avoid any damage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_2aQUJkxWY

Like I said, you're not immortal but I do think this is probably the first time I've felt tanky on this character.

Keep in mind im not even specced into Sanctum of Thought. With that, this shield will be off the charts insane.
Last edited by toppestofkeks_ on Nov 23, 2021, 12:16:10 PM
"
Its_OP wrote:

P.S. is Hydrosphere really that good for us, when Carrion Golem has only 1 AoE attack ?

Both Cascade and Leap Slam are AoEs, the standard Multi Attack gets turned into an AoE by Melee Splash Support.
If Hydrosphere is as strong as people suggest, it doubles your golem dps.

Besides that I would suggest you change your Feeding Frenzy to an anomalous one.
That should free up a bunch of points that you've put into minion survivability.
"
Liberatorist wrote:
"
Its_OP wrote:

P.S. is Hydrosphere really that good for us, when Carrion Golem has only 1 AoE attack ?

Both Cascade and Leap Slam are AoEs, the standard Multi Attack gets turned into an AoE by Melee Splash Support.
If Hydrosphere is as strong as people suggest, it doubles your golem dps.

Besides that I would suggest you change your Feeding Frenzy to an anomalous one.
That should free up a bunch of points that you've put into minion survivability.

From how I understand it works, the standard Multi Attack (the main DPS source) hits 1 target, then gets splashed, hitting targets around. Contrary, Cascade hits the target, splashes, hits the Hydrosphere (not by splash, but by Cascade itself) and than splashes from the Hydrosphere on the target, dealing roughly 2 times more damage. Leap Slam is not taken into calculations at all - Golems don't use it in close range. Anomalous Feeding Frenzy wouldn't contribute much - high point investment into minion survivability is required to make them survive the last waves of Simulacrum, where monsters have tons of extra dmg, ele pen and can have a lot of Cold Res as well, which diminishes power of Life Leech.
Last edited by Its_OP on Nov 23, 2021, 2:36:55 PM
Its OP - any tips on crafting a wand like yours? Other than putting cannot roll caster mods and praying with a redeemer orb?
Last edited by Konquest on Nov 23, 2021, 3:43:04 PM
"
Konquest wrote:
Its OP - any tips on crafting a wand like yours? Other than putting cannot roll caster mods and praying with a redeemer orb?

No tips. I've just bought that one for 45ex.
"
Its_OP wrote:

From how I understand it works, the standard Multi Attack (the main DPS source) hits 1 target, then gets splashed, hitting targets around. Contrary, Cascade hits the target, splashes, hits the Hydrosphere (not by splash, but by Cascade itself) and than splashes from the Hydrosphere on the target, dealing roughly 2 times more damage. Leap Slam is not taken into calculations at all - Golems don't use it in close range. Anomalous Feeding Frenzy wouldn't contribute much - high point investment into minion survivability is required to make them survive the last waves of Simulacrum, where monsters have tons of extra dmg, ele pen and can have a lot of Cold Res as well, which diminishes power of Life Leech.

Anomalous does not provide leech, but a flat 1% life on hit. That being said I just tried speccing out of some minion defense in simu and my golems started dying since they didnt benefit from the support. To be honest I'm not too familiar with the AoE mechanics aswell. I might do some tests later to confirm if hydrosphere really adds anything significant
Last edited by Liberatorist on Nov 23, 2021, 3:58:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info