[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
overt1me wrote:
Good idea with the ToH...think I'll do that.

I'm only 93 with about 8ex so not quite enough to move into the large clusters but I found another way to save some points - it might not be worth it for those 95+ who aren't SP starved but I just happened into a 20% reduced skitterbot reservation enchant on my helm which allowed me to remove 4 points from Sovereignty.

Are you sure that Large Cluster Setup is the best value for money for you rn, when you don't even have a proper helmet ?
P.S. I really doubt that this small minion ring on the tree above NA worth taking without NA. It requires too many points to take. Unspeccing it, you can get a lot of free points.
Last edited by Its_OP on Sep 1, 2021, 9:18:34 AM
ok with NA my current setup is unplayable ;D not insane dmg .. non existent survivalibity (3.2k life % 12%/32% block)

2 large clusters & NA leaves us with no points for defence
Last edited by Kenavru on Sep 1, 2021, 10:53:06 AM
"
Kenavru wrote:
ok with NA my current setup is unplayable ;D not insane dmg .. non existent survivalibity (3.2k life % 12%/32% block)

could you send your PoB config here ?
"
"
Kenavru wrote:

something like this
https://pastebin.com/eSRwDTLk

looking for CI cold aurastacker now or something like that ;p
Last edited by Kenavru on Sep 1, 2021, 11:52:41 AM
"
Kenavru wrote:
"
"
Kenavru wrote:

something like this
https://pastebin.com/eSRwDTLk

looking for CI cold aurastacker now or something like that ;p

Well, what I can see is you lack high hp on some pieces of your gear. Ms, t1 Life, +2 Spectres boots can be done pretty easily, though, will require investment. t1 Life, good Suffixes Stygian should be cheap at the current stage of the league. 10% Life + t1 Life Stygian would also be good, however one with good suffixes will be expensive af. Your ToH is bad due to -18%. Chest is ok, but far from being the best (I crafted mine taking into consideration scarcity of HP pool, spent around 45ex on it, though quit the league before transitioning to 2 Clusters). Shield requires upgrading as well, dmg would be much higher. I would also recommend you to pay for some rotas, take lvl99 and invest points into "Tireless" node cluster on the tree. You can also remove UH, clearing shall be fast enough even without it and you'll save 3 points. You should have currency anyways, as you want to make an aura stacker.
P.S. your config does not count AG.
ofc its non min-maxed, im just testing now. Things that u said will give me at most few hundreds of HP, with ~100ex investment, but still in 1-shot range.
Still block/evasion will be far from cap, even after trowing out Jinxed.

Playing without NA and with Elipsis was very nice, rarly seen my HP drop, had ~4k pool +2k bone + 1k element, nice block.
Tested a bit IceBite in place of Hypotermia for some charges, but hard to calculate differents. Maybe spaming Jar flask would help a bit.

PS: AG is counted in last flask.
Removed exposure helmet, as it makes this build useless in expeditions - mobs have to much ele resistances.

Spectres are totaly urelible without aggression/signal, they just stand or run with me next to boss and refuse to attack for most of the time

PS2 - I invested under 30ex for items I have ;) Most was eaten by clusters - ~20ex
Last edited by Kenavru on Sep 1, 2021, 2:08:34 PM
"
Kenavru wrote:
ofc its non min-maxed, im just testing now. Things that u said will give me at most few hundreds of HP, with ~100ex investment, but still in 1-shot range.
Still block/evasion will be far from cap, even after trowing out Jinxed.

Playing without NA and with Elipsis was very nice, rarly seen my HP drop, had ~4k pool +2k bone + 1k element, nice block.
Tested a bit IceBite in place of Hypotermia for some charges, but hard to calculate differents. Maybe spaming Jar flask would help a bit.

PS: AG is counted in last flask.
Removed exposure helmet, as it makes this build useless in expeditions - mobs have to much ele resistances.

Spectres are totaly urelible without aggression/signal, they just stand or run with me next to boss and refuse to attack for most of the time

PS2 - I invested under 30ex for items I have ;) Most was eaten by clusters - ~20ex

Well, these items are supposed to give you a few hundred Life at max, this build is not about being ultra-tanky, minions are supposed to clear the whole screen in a fraction of a second. Block will never be capped, however even 30-50% is a pretty well oneshot protection. High Evasion is only possible with a special setup, where you really lack DPS. Don't forget about being immuned to crits and perma Fortify. Talking about AG's helmet - once again I cannot agree with you, I struggle to find any monster, whose Resistances will be positive after being cursed by both EW and Frostbite, hit by EE and, possibly, being exposed to Cold, unless you've stacked a lot of +Res.
A great miscalculation I found on your character is you don't use Frostbite. It is >> Assasin's Mark. If you want to use latter as well, you should get a chest with +1 Curse, +1 Spectre and change non-Shaper ring to one with Frostbite. I would also highly recommend to get yourself a +3, Minion Dmg, Hypo helmet with FO enchantment.
Talking about your take about Spectres - I totally agree with it, hence I switched my 6th gem to Anomalous Predator as soon as I switched my Skin of the Lords to my current chest.
"
"
overt1me wrote:

I'm only 93 with about 8ex so not quite enough to move into the large clusters but I found another way to save some points - it might not be worth it for those 95+ who aren't SP starved but I just happened into a 20% reduced skitterbot reservation enchant on my helm which allowed me to remove 4 points from Sovereignty.

Are you sure that Large Cluster Setup is the best value for money for you rn, when you don't even have a proper helmet ?
P.S. I really doubt that this small minion ring on the tree above NA worth taking without NA. It requires too many points to take. Unspeccing it, you can get a lot of free points.

Yeah my next big upgrade is the helm as it is cheaper than large clusters but, unfortunately, still more than I currently have. Only started playing this league a couple weeks ago after being out of town for a long time.

I was looking to eventually re-spec out of the nodes near NA but, without access to large clusters yet, I haven't really needed to with the skitterbot mana reservation helm. With the current helm, TH and those near-NA nodes, large clusters are possible at 93 from a skillpoint perspective but they'll have to wait at this point.

Do you recommend (waiting and) buying or crafting the helm with my funds currently around 8ex?
"
overt1me wrote:
"
"
overt1me wrote:

Yeah my next big upgrade is the helm as it is cheaper than large clusters but, unfortunately, still more than I currently have. Only started playing this league a couple weeks ago after being out of town for a long time.

I was looking to eventually re-spec out of the nodes near NA but, without access to large clusters yet, I haven't really needed to with the skitterbot mana reservation helm. With the current helm, TH and those near-NA nodes, large clusters are possible at 93 from a skillpoint perspective but they'll have to wait at this point.

Do you recommend (waiting and) buying or crafting the helm with my funds currently around 8ex?

Well. I've been out of the league for a few weeks by now and I don't know whether it's economically profitable to do rn. I suppose that it's not, as at the current age of the league it will be really hard to sell good helmets, which are not suited for you (e.g. +2, Minion Dmg, Hypo or Minion Dmg, Hypo, 3% crit etc). Use craftofexile.com to get the exact economical picture of what you shall do and how much it is likely to be.
2nd League in a row doing the build and made some bossing vids heh

Not sure how to embed links don't think it works on PoE Forums

A9 Drox
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCbOAvqJ1QM

A9 Sirus Last Phase
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psHqqcDA2Fo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info