[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

My trigger setup and skillbar:

(LMB Bone Armor, M4 Dash, RMB Armageddon Brand; other rows are seldom used.)

After a lot of theorycrafting, I am very happy with this setup. Armageddon Brand has 0.38 sec cast time, making it convenient to spam for example in expeditions. It has fire damage by default, so I don't need fire/lightning spell damage mods. Convocation just triggers frequently enough, triggered by Bone Armor and Armageddon Brand; I also regroup my minions sometimes by casting brand 1 or 2 times.

My survivability skyrocketed as soon as I stopped bladevortexing into everything, and my dps in practice also went up as I don't struggle with this setup to go into melee-ish range when I fear for my life at the same time.

I also achieved my sweet spot of not having to use any buttons from the skillbar, barring occassional activations of Vaal Haste and TP.

I am currently thinking about a good trigger setup for flasks, to be able to completely play PoE with just one hand. I already do it 95% of the time, then I get frozen or something.

Also, my current flask setup, requiring me to press only '1', '2', and '3':
Last edited by Eti88 on Aug 30, 2021, 5:01:05 AM
"
"
Snowskeeper wrote:
Should be visible now, unless I've broken something.

Well, both your Rings and your Gloves have no useful mods. At all. Change them asap, res and atr will be much better (5c per item may be enough to spend I suppose). Amulet is ok for now for you. Belt gives nothing for you. Tabula is bad, as Skin of the Loyal with 3B-2G-1R is 15c, 2B-3G-1R is 20c (I prefer the first option and swap of Hypo to Predator, as Spectres focus really bad on low budget).

This was very helpful; cheers!
"
Eti88 wrote:
My trigger setup and skillbar:

(LMB Bone Armor, M4 Dash, RMB Armageddon Brand; other rows are seldom used.)

After a lot of theorycrafting, I am very happy with this setup. Armageddon Brand has 0.38 sec cast time, making it convenient to spam for example in expeditions. It has fire damage by default, so I don't need fire/lightning spell damage mods. Convocation just triggers frequently enough, triggered by Bone Armor and Armageddon Brand; I also regroup my minions sometimes by casting brand 1 or 2 times.

My survivability skyrocketed as soon as I stopped bladevortexing into everything, and my dps in practice also went up as I don't struggle with this setup to go into melee-ish range when I fear for my life at the same time.

I also achieved my sweet spot of not having to use any buttons from the skillbar, barring occassional activations of Vaal Haste and TP.

I am currently thinking about a good trigger setup for flasks, to be able to completely play PoE with just one hand. I already do it 95% of the time, then I get frozen or something.

Also, my current flask setup, requiring me to press only '1', '2', and '3':

true, i also changed BV into something else. On top of that, i have a classic decoy totem, very useful
Hello guys!

What would you upgrade next on my character? I don't feel like I'm performing too well, and I get killed quite usually...

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Frittata/characters

(I'm not sure how to link a specific character :( )

Thanks!

Im so damn point starving.
Wondering if Revenous Horde is worth to drop for Golem commander oil.
Onslaught doesnt seem to benefit our DPS in pob at all.

Currently Im on Block version with 2 large clusters, with no NA. Dual curse with assasin mark. Had to strip down to 3.8k HP ;D
Lost like half of dps coz of lack of charges. Where playing with ice bite insted of hypo, but not effective at bossing.

Last edited by Kenavru on Aug 30, 2021, 4:12:55 PM
"
Kenavru wrote:
Im so damn point starving.
Wondering if Revenous Horde is worth to drop for Golem commander oil.
Onslaught doesnt seem to benefit our DPS in pob at all.

Currently Im on Block version with 2 large clusters, with no NA. Dual curse with assasin mark. Had to strip down to 3.8k HP ;D
Lost like half of dps coz of lack of charges. Where playing with ice bite insted of hypo, but not effective at bossing.

Onslaught buffs us with MS only, however our minions get AS buff as well. Golem Commander is 100% worth taking instead of RH, however you can use Thread of Hope to get RH as well.
"

Onslaught buffs us with MS only, however our minions get AS buff as well. Golem Commander is 100% worth taking instead of RH, however you can use Thread of Hope to get RH as well.

our - I mean minions :D disabled/enabled - same dps in pob.

considered THope there, but we lose one slot, not much gain.
"
Kenavru wrote:
"

our - I mean minions :D disabled/enabled - same dps in pob.

considered THope there, but we lose one slot, not much gain.

I guess it's applied by default. You are likely to have to unspec RH to get the right numbers.
"

I guess it's applied by default. You are likely to have to unspec RH to get the right numbers.

Just did TH, nice, got +6 free points ;D we can also take cruel prep and heart and soul.
Sadly arcane guarding out of reach.

Considering move start point into dex side and taking back NA ...

edit:
oiling DeathAtt would save the same amount of points, but cheaper, and would allow even more saves by moving into dex side ;p

edit2:
now time to think about swaping into ghastly eyes
Last edited by Kenavru on Aug 31, 2021, 4:54:19 PM
Good idea with the ToH...think I'll do that.

I'm only 93 with about 8ex so not quite enough to move into the large clusters but I found another way to save some points - it might not be worth it for those 95+ who aren't SP starved but I just happened into a 20% reduced skitterbot reservation enchant on my helm which allowed me to remove 4 points from Sovereignty.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info