[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

1) How important is a Skin of the Loyals for the low-budget build?

Finding one with 3G2B1R is kinda tough, have been trying to for the longest time and I trust it’d be expensive af. Is it used to hit level 25 on spectres with a Empower level 3?

2) I have two eminences, one harmony, and one anima stone. Should I get primordial might or skin of the loyals, assuming I only have the currency for one?

3) Using the 4G triad grip, am I able to do mobs are immune to phys, or mobs are immune to cole? (Related to expedition)

Thank you in advance!
"
taegummy wrote:
1) How important is a Skin of the Loyals for the low-budget build?

Finding one with 3G2B1R is kinda tough, have been trying to for the longest time and I trust it’d be expensive af. Is it used to hit level 25 on spectres with a Empower level 3?

2) I have two eminences, one harmony, and one anima stone. Should I get primordial might or skin of the loyals, assuming I only have the currency for one?

3) Using the 4G triad grip, am I able to do mobs are immune to phys, or mobs are immune to cole? (Related to expedition)

Thank you in advance!

1) Just use Tabula with +1 or (the best option for now) find a corrupted 6l Armour on the trade site. Flasks are fucked, so 100% inc def in low budget does not get really much.

2) Might is insane, as it allows you to play more safely (very important in high tier maps, were every single Rare mob can 1-shot you) by changing the behaviout of your golems, so they stop following you.

3) Your mobs deal only cold damage.
Question: is it still worth running eye of malice on your guardian if you are not running the frost bomb setup?
Delete post
Last edited by smooge on Jul 27, 2021, 7:27:01 PM
Hit from your Strom Brand applies Frostbite plus EE. Your Zombies apply -10% res from Ele Army. It's more than enough to make an enemy's resistance negative.
Hi guys, i dont know too much about witch. I want to play this league but this is so hard to play other builds like arc or cyclone so i decided to play witch. I have some questions.

1 - https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?item=Triad-Grip,The-Jinxed-Juju,Victarios-Charity,Bones-of-Ullr,!Unending-Hunger&skill=Raise-Spectre,Signal-Prey&keystone=Mindless-Aggression,Unnatural-Strength,Elemental-Equilibrium,Commander-of-Darkness,Renewal,Feasting-Fiends,Mistress-of-Sacrifice I was looking at poe ninja to get some info for necro and almost every person using these items and gems. What build is this? It is very similar to the build in this thread. Is there any name about this build?

2 - I am looking leveling items and leveling gems. What gems i need to buy to leveling witch? Any recommendations?

3 - This build that i linked can run red maps in low bugdet?

4 - Which spectres are they using? They are using greater volley support almost every person but i dont know which spectre they are using
Last edited by Tuzluk on Jul 27, 2021, 9:05:14 PM
How have the special Maven invitations been going?

I played 3.13 and remember The Hidden (the one you kill the breach lords to get) being the hardest.

Is it too early in league or people to me running these? I'm curious as to how well this build will work for 100% Atlas passive completion before I switch.

I feel extremely squishy in red maps. No shield, no CWDT, no flasks, hardly any defense. Everything 2 shots me. Stuck at 89 all day. In low budget right now. Hard to tell if my damage is alright since I have not done this combo of dps spectres and golems before.
"
Vindicit wrote:
I feel extremely squishy in red maps. No shield, no CWDT, no flasks, hardly any defense. Everything 2 shots me. Stuck at 89 all day. In low budget right now. Hard to tell if my damage is alright since I have not done this combo of dps spectres and golems before.

Yeah survivability is rough until you get higher budgets right now. Red map monsters were buffed ALOT.

You could try sacrificing dps for defenses if you like.

To do so, remove necromantic aeigs and get a life on block shield with alot of armour. Also, get Mistress of Sacrifice with Bone Offering and get more block nodes. This should help some but you're gonna lose alot of damage.

Most softcore players and streamers don't seem to be leveling right now and focus on making currency instead.

Ailments are overtuned and unless you specifically specc alot into defenses you will RIP alot to them.

If you do choose to go for a more defensive route, keep in mind that you will lose some damage and mobility.

Also, due to the mana changes to CWDT it's not possible to use it anymore in many builds, this one included.
Last edited by Deadandlivin on Jul 28, 2021, 7:15:07 AM
3.15.D Hotfix:

Believe it or not, we got a massive dps boost in this patch.
This is done through the mana multiplier change to Unbound Ailments:

Unbound Ailments Support now has a Cost and Reservation Multiplier of 120% (previously 140%)

It's probably unintutive but this allows us to link Skitterbots with Unbound Ailments and Bonechill which drastically buffs the chill and shock effect of our bots.

This results in a 16% straight damage build to the build. Even higher with Awakened version of the gem. (Being the reason why Awakened Unbound went from 50 chaos to 4 ex in a couple of minutes.

To fit this, we're swapping out Elemental Army from our Zombies.
Put skitterbots in shield and Zombies in boots instead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info