Havoc Blitz Event & Portal, Character and Footprint Effect Sale This Weekend

Probably just as well there was no April Fools' stunt this time around. With all the negativity about Harvest, it might not have gone down very well anyway.
"
Goauld wrote:
Vote with your wallet -> it's that simple. You also don't go to a clothing store and buy goods there that you don't like 100%, right?

Very simple. I`m buying more MTX than ever. Thanks GGG.
the only thing i was waiting for 1st april is something cool from GGG, meh, GGG becomes more and more distant from players.
Not even a "free box when you spend points" promo...?
Community events make me sick. Never supported any, never going to.
"
TheSaintRebel wrote:
"
jugglereli wrote:
No April fools bit?!?! Someone please point me in the right direction if they did one somewhere and I missed it...

:(

"performance improvements"

lol
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
"
a_k_a wrote:
Community events make me sick. Never supported any, never going to.

All that you have to do now is stop posting and then everyone wins.
can't do april fools everytime or it's going to be expected. cats on critical etc. was my favourite. meanwhile crate had some neat patch notes that got some laughs out of me.
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
"
TheSaintRebel wrote:
"
jugglereli wrote:
No April fools bit?!?! Someone please point me in the right direction if they did one somewhere and I missed it...

:(

"performance improvements"

I fell off my chair!: DDDDDDDD

It seems that April 1st instead of jokes brought fear.
That fear of cyberpunk passed away without even being heard,
but the fear of a split community for Harvest is palpable and the advent of Last Epoch (arpg still in beta) finally brings a wave of really interesting competition.
GGG is afraid to speak now, but aims to surprise you with the announcement of April 8th.
The problem is on the veterans of poe, tired of the usual "heated soup" with the addition of the usual unnecessary complications.
Something "young" to explore is always more attractive ..... and GGG knows it.
Nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info