Havoc Blitz Community Event

The Havoc Blitz event organised by veteran community member Havoc616 begins this weekend! There are a number of exciting races taking place such as XP, Piety, Kitava and Dominus Blitzes. You can check out the full race schedule here. Watch the main cast on April 3rd from 8AM PDT live on RaizQT’s Twitch channel. Don’t forget that this is a two weekend event so if you are eager for more, be sure to check out the main cast from 8AM PDT on April 10th as well!

Throughout the weekend, Transcendence Helmets and 2x Warlord Mystery Box microtransaction packs will be given away on Twitter and during the live cast.

Good luck to all those participating! If you are interested in getting involved with the Path of Exile racing community, be sure to join the POE Racing Discord here.

Portal, Character and Footprint Effect Weekend Sale

This weekend we are also running a sale on over 200 of our most popular portal, character and footprint effects! Keep an eye on your wishlist to see if you can grab any of your favourites at a discounted price. You can view the full selection of effects on sale here.

The sale runs all weekend and ends at Apr 06, 2021 12:00 AM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time). Don’t forget to check out the Ritual and Core Supporter Packs if you are in need of points for the sale.

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
No April fools bit?!?! Someone please point me in the right direction if they did one somewhere and I missed it...

:(
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
Last edited by jugglereli on Apr 1, 2021, 11:22:00 PM
hey guys they bringing back harvest !!! ITS BEEN CONFIRMED ! YOU CAN OPEN YOUR EYES NOW :D
"
jugglereli wrote:
No April fools bit?!?! Someone please point me in the right direction if they did one somewhere and I missed it...

"performance improvements"
"
jugglereli wrote:

There was April fools joke from devs, just a bit out of season:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3069670

(:
FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
Last edited by Dissolator on Apr 2, 2021, 12:14:28 AM
Vote with your wallet -> it's that simple. You also don't go to a clothing store and buy goods there that you don't like 100%, right?
"
TheFapi wrote:
hey guys they bringing back harvest !!! ITS BEEN CONFIRMED ! YOU CAN OPEN YOUR EYES NOW :D

Tell me you are not joking.
✨ Beta tester Path of Nerf 👀
JOKE :(
More Mtx sales please!
https://www.pathofexile.com/
F for 1 april, bring back path of exile royale
IGN: LarsPunkNado (dps ts/punture)
IGN: larshuijskens (max dps auramancer)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info