How do saved Harvest crafts get merged during league migrations (and when Ritual ends)?

Google is being useless but I see at least two other posts with the same question on Reddit. It's really weird that GGG won't answer this.
Awakened Combustion Support when?
I am also interested in this. I have a station full of crafts and I would like to know if I should be spending them today.
It appears they're not going to answer this perfectly reasonable and extremely salient question about the patch migration and harvest changes.

How petty.
Apparently, the answer is that, at least, the "Remove a type mod" and "Remove a type mod, add a same type mod" crafts are still in the bench and now have a "non-influenced item" stipulation added. Would have been nice to bloody know before I didn't bother saving several Remove/Add a physicals while I was desperately hunting for Remove an Attack Mod's Thursday evening....
Last edited by NoIguanaForZ on Apr 18, 2021, 5:04:12 AM
"
NoIguanaForZ wrote:
Apparently, the answer is that, at least, the "Remove a type mod" and "Remove a type mod, add a same type mod" crafts are still in the bench and now have a "non-influenced item" stipulation added. Would have been nice to bloody know before I didn't bother saving several Remove/Add a physicals while I was desperately hunting for Remove an Attack Mod's Thursday evening....

those craft worth a mirror as it may accidently wiped in 3.14 league merge...
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:

those craft worth a mirror as it may accidently wiped in 3.14 league merge...

*eyebrow*

I'm assuming this depends on craft level. I wound up with...level 77, 73, 70, and 69 removes or add/removes carried over -.-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info