"
gokhannn wrote:
coggers
loggers
"
Virtuosity87 wrote:
can we have a league where its just performance patches kthx

What he said
SO you made tiny imprivements toa system you forced on us that was terrible and called it a day ?

What does this have to do with actual performance issues that are documented all over reddit and forums ?

Will it help juiced maps ? Will it stop harbringer fps drops ? Influence mob random fps drops ? ANything at all ?
Sounds good.
"
Texture Streaming has been further improved. Loading should now be quicker and you should see fewer low-resolution textures.

You heard it here first: this thing will get 5 patches to make game playable to 30% of playerbase in the first 3-4 weeks of new league.

"
Various renderer systems have been made roughly 15-20% faster, which doesn't necessarily translate to a performance improvement for all users but anecdotally it seems like it's around 5% faster on average for us.

I'm guessing the same way texture streaming made game smoother before?
To the MF Windripper go the spoils
Last edited by HackAShaq on Mar 29, 2021, 6:09:22 PM
Maybe next league will play a tolerable performance so I don't just quit like this one.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
my heart goes to the grove in this time of sorrow and I'm reminded that the flowers will never flourish as bright and beautiful as they used to
Yes please I hope this is your main focus on improving this great game. I play on lowest settings and still have fps lags spikes with my radeon 5700xt and i play solo. I am sure bad performance has scared off many players.
Still waiting on the harvest response to decide if I'm playing next league
We'll see how well this works. . .
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info