[3.13] Accuracy Stacking Molten Strike ~10mil dmg on Melee hit AND per Ball

Hy guys - sorry that i didnt respond at all - injured myself and then my glasses broke so i didnt checked the forum :D

Im glad u enjoying this build and got better gear then i crafted this league..just to lazy since 1.6mil dps was already enough to melt any content.
4mil dps is all u need to shred anything and get more surivability in tho..but the limits of this build seems just endless x)

Keep it up my fellow Molten Strike friends and lets raise this build to the top again :D

We'll meet again next league
hey, Nash, i hope that you are ok! 😔

https://pastebin.com/bTYi6CMQ

so this is kinda final this league

12M sirus dps melee and 10.1M per ball
the damage is pretty stupid, indeed :))

- switched to Trinity support from Additional Accuracy
- +3 anger (ditched Wrath so i have perma Trinity)
- enhance + totem
- switch to Arcanist brand from cwdt for WoC and Hydrosphere
- Blood Rage with frenzy charge on hit to generate on bosses like Sirus and Shaper

- for all this to work you need a few reduced mana reservation percentages on jewels, ot just one and around 200 intelligence.
- chaos resist is not enough from just 4 sources (rings, velt, boots) you need something else like a jewel or my luckiest synthethsised right ring.
- -20 mana on chest and -7 on both rings (or ring+amulet)

the damage increase i got from fiddling around with reservations and gems was not much, but i was bored enough and a really nice dude guided me through all of it.

aaand some things that will give even more dps:
- triple bonus watcher's eye
- double crit, acc jewels
- even more reservation reduction to link anger and precision with empower
- better claw (like double crit, double ele dmg)
- lvl 21 bloodrage to link it in boots along enhance but not being affected by cwdt
- shield with +2% max ele res, +3% max chaos res and tons of life
- belt with tons of life

ps: many, many thanks to the nice discord dude 😇

Last edited by iRS on Jun 26, 2021, 5:26:09 PM
Hello !

I love this build and I would know if you're going to update it for next league ?

I know it can be difficult without POB update.

But first will you play and put some contents here or on youtube ?

Thank you.
Good afternoon, I would very much like to collect this new POB under 3.16 =)) if it's not difficult for you to make an approximate one for at least 93 lvl
Sorry guys - a lil to late but youtube will always be up to date:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV5ti_o-l4U&t=1s

in short: nothing changed at all to the skill tree - masteries (besides life and precision for more mana) arent that "great".
uul's vow seems to be the best amulet in slot now with decent rolls!
but thats basicly it (command of the elements is gone but we take acuity for it). PoB in the video the description.

hope u all had a great league start!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info