eLLD Ruleset v1.1.2 (expect an update in the next patch)

"
DedeX wrote:
Hey,
2. Thx mimi, unban Lakishu and/or Tempestous to have melee strikes in the menu^^

Strikes can deal some of the highest damage in the format. Damage isn't their issue.
Since all stun avoidance got removed, why is "Ezomyte Hold" banned too?

"
Duelme wrote:

There is stun avoidance on the passive tree and full stun immunity, but we'll take a long look at the list after Saturday to see what happens, how much stun is an issue. Can be a likely change after the weekend, we'll see
"
"
Duelme wrote:

There is stun avoidance on the passive tree and full stun immunity, but we'll take a long look at the list after Saturday to see what happens, how much stun is an issue. Can be a likely change after the weekend, we'll see

It's interesting, I think Ezomyte Hold is one of those QoL items that I really have to thank GGG for. I'm pretty sure no one likes dealing with stun and it causes plenty of desyncs too.
perhaps consider to whitelist these as well:

Acquiring all those in temp leagues shouldnt be a problem, you can take a look availability on them over Ritual league there plenty of supply, plus they not expensive or rare as some of the current ones allowed.

Last edited by Duelme on Apr 11, 2021, 12:53:52 AM
"
Duelme wrote:

Acquiring all those in temp leagues shouldnt be a problem, you can take a look availability on them over Ritual league there plenty of supply, plus they not expensive or rare as some of the current ones allowed.

yeah I like them all
"
Duelme wrote:

Gifts is the only one I'll whitelist
-un whitelisted it due to holy flame totem
Last edited by ProjectPT on Apr 11, 2021, 6:59:41 PM
Theres no need to rush on decision either just hope consider open more the combos available rather than limiting this even more making it very uninteresting and generic setups.

We know next patch coming soon and PvP will be dead at least for another 2 months because lack of interest from the community and the only few around arent noob players so if the middle ground is achieved be great for everyone that trying to comeback last month of temp league.

How has Hollow Palm not been removed? Even with Pillar, Sprinkler, and HOTM whitelisted the benefits from attribute stacking of Hollow Palm far outweigh the others as well as massively outpacing any crafted melee weapon. The lack of a movement attack with hollow palm is negated by flame dash, etc.

If all of the attribute stacking weapons are removed though where does that leave melee?

"
How has Hollow Palm not been removed? Even with Pillar, Sprinkler, and HOTM whitelisted the benefits from attribute stacking of Hollow Palm far outweigh the others as well as massively outpacing any crafted melee weapon. The lack of a movement attack with hollow palm is negated by flame dash, etc.

If all of the attribute stacking weapons are removed though where does that leave melee?

If you had tried playing with these rules you would notice melee is just very much useless at the moment be it hollow palm or not.

It is true you can get a bit more damage with hollow palm but it's not like the damage comes completely free. You have to give up every single good skill gem..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info