Don't worry about harvest gone, it's ok

We'll be back into playing same good old ED/Cont trickesters, zombie necros, cyclone slayers, impale champions, etc., and ofc buying boosts in TFT for anything harder, etc.

No worries, back to good old 10 viable builds meta :)
Last bumped on Mar 27, 2021, 12:46:58 PM
youre kinda late to the party bruh
"
gageris wrote:
We'll be back into playing same good old ED/Cont trickesters, zombie necros, cyclone slayers, impale champions, etc., and ofc buying boosts in TFT for anything harder, etc.

nice joke there i wouldn't be tft as i never done it. also i hate ed/cont and zombies(for dps) and cyclone without coc or impalexD
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
gageris wrote:

Going by forum/reddit reaction pre ritual, trickster was a dead ascendancy due to nerfs, necro/zombies were dead due to nerfs (as were all summoners), slayer was a meme ascendancy and the ascendancy changes planned for him were bad.

Maybe the lesson is wait-and-see instead of latching on to the knee jerk reactions here and elsewhere?
"
gageris wrote:
back to good old 10 viable builds meta :)

This was never true, but it's always amusing to see people endlessly repeat it.

What are these fabled 10 viable builds btw? Bet I can find some clips of people beating endgame with builds not in the list. Don't cheat by listing a bunch of build categories (like 'channelling' or 'CoC') mind, that'd be a lame copout.
Last edited by Exile009 on Mar 25, 2021, 7:27:16 PM
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
gageris wrote:

What are these fabled 10 viable builds btw? Bet I can find some clips of people beating endgame with builds not in the list. Don't cheat by listing a bunch of build categories (like 'channelling' or 'CoC') mind, that'd be a lame copout.

Hmm, I agree with you that anything is possible to succeed on in theory (Sirus has been killed by autoattack), in reality;

Top 1 build is 34%
Top 3 are 49%
Top 10 are 82%

of the builds being used. Yeah sure its not the whole game but I'd love to see someone prove its not the best representation we have.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds

I combined bladefall with bladeblast because I dont think anyone uses it by itself.
"
trixxar wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
gageris wrote:

Hmm, I agree with you that anything is possible to succeed on in theory (Sirus has been killed by autoattack), in reality;

Top 1 build is 34%
Top 3 are 49%
Top 10 are 82%

of the builds being used. Yeah sure its not the whole game but I'd love to see someone prove its not the best representation we have.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds

I combined bladefall with bladeblast because I dont think anyone uses it by itself.

Lol, did you just use popularity to mean viability? And precede that by questioning viability as just "in theory", then immediately thereafter admit that "Sirus has been killed by autoattack"? Talk about contradictory. I don't know why anyone should care about popularity, even if not questioning how representative poe.ninja may or may not be of the general playerbase. If you can kill Sirus with autoattack, you can kill Sirus with autoattack. Presumably you'll have an even easier time of it if you used an actual skill. But that is viable, and so is every other skill. You want an example of a truly unviable build? Conversion Trap. Don't even bother treating other skills as only viable "in theory" when they've more than held up in practice as well. How many other people are playing the same skill as you is irrelevant to its viability.
Last edited by Exile009 on Mar 25, 2021, 8:12:26 PM
Yeah dont worry you can still do very powerful crafting.

I think its still too OP with reforges but what wont be happening is the real crazy stuff like melding a prefix and suffix, then add two more influences then perfect life and chaos res.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 25, 2021, 9:53:27 PM
"
Exile009 wrote:

How many other people are playing the same skill as you is irrelevant to its viability.

You dont seem to value reason, so this wont make sense to you, but this comment alone shows you have no concept of game design.

So you make a game with 1000 "possible" viable builds. All players play 1 build.

You claim "Well it doesnt matter how many people play them, they are viable".

Does that REALLY make sense, even to you?

You are the type of person to pretend that is a game with 1000 builds, not 1. Why pretend?
Last edited by trixxar on Mar 26, 2021, 12:49:15 AM
"
gageris wrote:

But with harvest in 3.13 you play with carrion golems? Where is your off-meta harvest viable build?

8 unique items and 2 rare items.Nice harvest build there
Last edited by d1rtiq on Mar 26, 2021, 6:42:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info