Option A
Option C <<<
we want a magic watchstone
Need more brains, exile?
C please.
still sane exile ? Nope
I made this!
🐢
"In the second poll, our community voted that the card will redeem for ‘Any Unique Watchstone’"

This is very stupide :
they were 36.31% of the votes for "unique watchstone"
and 63.69% of the votes for "magique watchstone".

But because they were 4 option for magique, and 2 for unique, "Any Unique Watchstone" ended with 2% more than "A specific Magic Watchstone Type for any Atlas Region".
trolls, this why we cant have cool things.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
if the card name is the HOOK, then the image should be something Hook related. So B or D
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
GKPlight wrote:
"In the second poll, our community voted that the card will redeem for ‘Any Unique Watchstone’"

This is very stupide :
they were 36.31% of the votes for "unique watchstone"
and 63.69% of the votes for "magique watchstone".

But because they were 4 option for magique, and 2 for unique, "Any Unique Watchstone" ended with 2% more than "A specific Magic Watchstone Type for any Atlas Region".

This is essentially it. Gerrymandering.
The card is now just another item to block on lootfilters because it's worthless. There were so many good options for specific magic watchstones.

It makes me sad because GGG really try to interact and design with the community but end up shooting themselves in the foot so often because they are out of touch with the average player's experience.
We keep getting new unique items that are added to the game with cool ideas but very little practical use and it's just adding to the clutter instead of encouraging build diversity or a different kind of gameplay.

Divination cards were supposed to be a way to deterministically obtain specific items... but the result of this card is an item that we could ALREADY OBTAIN MORE DETERMINISTICALLY THAN WITH THIS CARD...

EDIT: Another post of mine was removed for being overly negative... I'm sorry for you that it was so negative you felt you had to remove it but the fact is that it's not easy to be positive or constructive about something that any constructive comments won't affect or change.
Also, if you're going to remove comments that aren't constructive, why are you not removing overly positive comments that aren't constructive? The pendulum swings both ways and I feel that even though it might be difficult to hear sometimes, the kneejerk reaction is in some ways still a constructive comment in that it tells you very precisely what a commenter feels as long as it's not needlessly drawn out,accusatory or assigning blame.
And no, quoting Code of Conduct at me doesn't change my mind on this issue. If those rules are stopping players from expressing their feelings on a topic, those rules aren't fit for purpose.
Last edited by Incarcerated on Mar 23, 2021, 11:35:55 PM
D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info