With our 3.14 expansion announcement lurking in the near future, we can't help but think back to our biggest reveal ever at ExileCon. Today, we wanted to look back at some of our favourite memories from the event to celebrate the past and future of Path of Exile!

Shortly after ExileCon, we put together a montage of highlights featuring some of the best moments from the entire weekend. In case you missed it, you can check it out below.

Getting to hear the founders of Grinding Gear Games share their passion for Path of Exile and spilling secrets from the game's early development is one of the many insightful talks that took place at Exilecon. Watch it below!

If you are curious to know more about how the technology of Path of Exile has changed over the years, be sure to watch this video about the evolution of the Path of Exile renderer.

Thank you for joining us on this trip down memory lane. We can't wait to share more about the future of Path of Exile with you soon!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
<3
pog
"We can't wait to share more about the future of Path of Exile with you soon!"

+4 LIFE REGEN???
Pog
"
Seth_Man wrote:
"We can't wait to share more about the future of Path of Exile with you soon!"

+4 LIFE REGEN???

GamblingGG was with me, I closed my eyes and got a life roll, +4 maximum life, hell yeah what a rush!
i miss new informations about poe 2 development :(
give us a taste Chris.
Hmmmm, did anyone actually beat Chri- er, the Shaper?
Pepperidge Farms remembers
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
Spoiler
Dicks Out for Oshabi

On a real note, I am absolutely honored to be part of your journey. Checking my account date, it makes me realize that this is the ONLY game I've played for this long even with ALL the ups and downs...well done.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Last edited by NaarJitsu on Mar 17, 2021, 5:53:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info